Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.live Championship League

Postby LC

Les Dawson joke.. the mother in law hates me so much, she said I’m going to dance on your grave when you die....... I’m going to get buried at sea !

Postby Empire State Human

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I wonder what the record is for most consecutive matches won?

36 Hendry, in 1990-91, 5 titles in the process.
38 O'Sullivan in qualifying 1992 when he first turned pro, playing similarly low-ranked opponents.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Empire State Human wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I wonder what the record is for most consecutive matches won?

36 Hendry, in 1990-91, 5 titles in the process.
38 O'Sullivan in qualifying 1992 when he first turned pro, playing similarly low-ranked opponents.

Thanks - and welcome!

So basically Hendry is the boss on this

Postby Ck147

Watching trump in interview right now, his hair is mad! Oohh, hair reference from interviewer, and blond bird.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Watching trump in interview right now, his hair is mad! Oohh, hair reference from interviewer, and blond bird.

Judd has respected the lockdown.

Respect

Judd could have got the clippers out, jeez, it's not that hard.

Postby HustleKing

Ck147 wrote:Watching trump in interview right now, his hair is mad! Oohh, hair reference from interviewer, and blond bird.

Judd looks like a Bee Gees tribute band member who was the closest to Barry they could get

Postby Ck147

Anyone carrying on with ITV4 to watch giant lobster hunters, nah, didn't think so.

Postby HustleKing

Juddernaut88 wrote:I think Judd should straighten his hair and have it similar to how it was 10 years ago or so.

Pop punk is dead I'm afraid :-(

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Anyone carrying on with ITV4 to watch giant lobster hunters, nah, didn't think so.

I'll catch it on Quest later in the year <ok>

Get yourself Disney+ and you can see some quality National Geographic stuff, beats Discovery/Quest. (Disclaimer: I'm not an employee of Disney and don't make any money from trying to push NG or D+, I only watch Star Wars stuff on it because I am a sad 40+ year old who hasn't grown up.)

Postby donthittheblue

Anyone know when we'll get provisional viewing figures for todays session?

Be interested to see if the viewing figures picked up or fell away during it...

What do we think would be a good showing 0.2m to 0.5?

Postby Wildey

Does it Matter who plays this week= does it hell
Does it Matter who wins this week= does it hell
Does it Matter if we fans enjoy this week = does it hell

Whats important is nobody fails a Covid Test and see what can be done in the short term to play snooker at the highest level.

Cant say i enjoyed it that much but its Snooker

Postby Andre147

The Ace wrote:I’m surprised they didn’t go for the Home Nations dress code with his event. Seems overly formal for what it is.

I thought the same myself. But I think they did it to present a more formal look into an event that's supposed to be the first sport played live in the UK "after" the Covid-19.

Postby Andre147

Yeah who wins the event is not really that important, important thing is it can be played safely and a trial for bigger events to come, Tour Champs and of course World Champs.

Postby Wallace12

donthittheblue wrote:Anyone know when we'll get provisional viewing figures for todays session?

Be interested to see if the viewing figures picked up or fell away during it...

What do we think would be a good showing 0.2m to 0.5?

18.5m viewers. Anything less would be quite disappointing, no doubt it.

Postby Wallace12

Dan-cat wrote:
donthittheblue wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:Joe Perry to do some commentary today and tomorrow

Christ on a bike. Is he the best they could find?

He's a mortally dull commentator. Does he have to go up at the end of every sentence? Just when i thought he wasnt doing it, he managed to go up during the word 'Judd'

Negative nelly

Postby donthittheblue

Andre147 wrote:
The Ace wrote:I’m surprised they didn’t go for the Home Nations dress code with his event. Seems overly formal for what it is.

I thought the same myself. But I think they did it to present a more formal look into an event that's supposed to be the first sport played live in the UK "after" the Covid-19.

It's black ties only isn't, isn't it? Just a subtle way of saying 'this is a sad occasion'