Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.live Championship League

Postby The Ace

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Ace wrote:Judd needs a haircut.

When I was in my late twenties my hair looked like it was receding so I went for no.1 and stuck with it until the lockdown. Turns out I still grow hair on my head. Never would have known. Silver lining really

That’s nice to hear. I have been receding for many years now, so have sported a short crop for a while. Have been getting some compliments for my now longer hair though, so may well keep it like it is!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

The Ace wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Ace wrote:Judd needs a haircut.

When I was in my late twenties my hair looked like it was receding so I went for no.1 and stuck with it until the lockdown. Turns out I still grow hair on my head. Never would have known. Silver lining really

That’s nice to hear. I have been receding for many years now, so have sported a short crop for a while. Have been getting some compliments for my now longer hair though, so may well keep it like it is!

<ok>

Postby Dan-cat

donthittheblue wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:Joe Perry to do some commentary today and tomorrow

Christ on a bike. Is he the best they could find?

He's a mortally dull commentator. Does he have to go up at the end of every sentence? Just when i thought he wasnt doing it, he managed to go up during the word 'Judd'

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:Tatiana or Desislava?

Dude, you don't need to ask that, Desi obvs, duh!

Postby Juddernaut88

If Slessor gets through with a 3-1 victory here then Judd would need to win 1 frame to secure top spot, of course he would ideally like to get the win though!

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:
He's a mortally dull commentator. Does he have to go up at the end of every sentence? Just when i thought he wasnt doing it, he managed to go up during the word 'Judd'

Speaks very highly of you too, Dan...!

Postby LC

If grace had beaten trump, the nation should of got together and got him a nice mansion in the country...... A grace and favour home if you will !

Postby Deewee

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Yes! 2 more frames, & an extra grand for Wellsy

Edit : extra £500...

I think he would have been third anyway