Post a reply

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby The Ace

vodkadiet1 wrote:
The Ace wrote:So people voting differently to you = lower intellect. Sounds a bit bigoted.


It is only because there are so many bigoted people in Britain that Brexit happened and Johnson became PM.


I disagree, and this is coming from someone who voted to remain in the EU and didn't vote for Boris Johnson. I accept that people had perfectly legitimate reasons to vote how they did though.

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby lhpirnie

Jason Ferguson gave an interesting interview yesterday about foreign-based players returning to the UK.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/23/world-sn ... RnJqT-NaFA

There were some posts on the Chinese networks about players unable to get back to the UK for the Covid Classic, and potentially the World Championship. Overseas players have a 1-year Work VISA, which expired after the original World Championship dates (early May). The Embassies are now closed, so new VISAs aren't being issued.

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby SnookerFan

The Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
The Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Yeah, The Ace is Ash.


I assume that was supposed to say trumper or some similar curse word?

Oh no, it’s so much worse than that.


Well don’t swear at me please. I really don’t think it’s justified.


Sorry Ash.

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby The Ace

SnookerFan wrote:
The Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
The Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Yeah, The Ace is Ash.


I assume that was supposed to say trumper or some similar curse word?

Oh no, it’s so much worse than that.


Well don’t swear at me please. I really don’t think it’s justified.


Sorry Ash.


Ok so as I’ve politely asked you to stop multiple times, I feel that you have left me no option but to block you. I’m sorry I know that you’re probably bored with school being out right now, but please grow up.

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby SnookerFan

The Ace wrote:Ok so as I’ve politely asked you to stop multiple times, I feel that you have left me no option but to block you. I’m sorry I know that you’re probably bored with school being out right now, but please grow up.


rofl

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby Wildey

Ive been told that Ding Junhui was thinking of entering this but he couldnt get a vissa because the British Embassy is close due to Coronavirus.

So at the Moment Ding and a few other players is in Limbo regarding that not to mention the flights to come over for the World Championship.

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Ive been told that Ding Junhui was thinking of entering this but he couldnt get a vissa because the British Embassy is close due to Coronavirus.

So at the Moment Ding and a few other players is in Limbo regarding that not to mention the flights to come over for the World Championship.


Don't worry. Pinkball says he'll win it this year.

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby lhpirnie

Wildey wrote:Ive been told that Ding Junhui was thinking of entering this but he couldnt get a vissa because the British Embassy is close due to Coronavirus.

So at the Moment Ding and a few other players is in Limbo regarding that not to mention the flights to come over for the World Championship.

Yes, the Liu Song channel:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzUyMz ... 8&ascene=1

Several players couldn't get back for the Covid Classic.

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby Pink Ball

lhpirnie wrote:
Wildey wrote:Ive been told that Ding Junhui was thinking of entering this but he couldnt get a vissa because the British Embassy is close due to Coronavirus.

So at the Moment Ding and a few other players is in Limbo regarding that not to mention the flights to come over for the World Championship.

Yes, the Liu Song channel:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzUyMz ... 8&ascene=1

Several players couldn't get back for the Covid Classic.

That’s a great read

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby Juddernaut88

Can someone please ask a question on that never ending quiz, the person that got the answer right 3 days ago has yet to ask a question. I currently can't think of any questions so begging someone, anyone to keep that thread going and ask an awesome question.