Post a reply

Re: Coral Players Championship Semi Finals!!!!!

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I've smoked so much today. I need a slap. Bad Dan.

What you been smoking?

Pueblo rolling tobacco. Nothing exciting.

I’ve smoked Pueblo, is that the stuff with no additives? It’s been a while.

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:

What you been smoking?

That's actually quite boring tbf.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:

What you been smoking?

The same. It's like the Spanish version of American Spirit. They actually grow tobacco here near the village, and some of my friends smoke it as it is super cheap, but it's rough as buck. Hurts. Has given me a new found appreciation for refined tobacco.

Postby Ck147

Well done Yan! Good stuff. Do we finally have a young Chinese player who can follow in the footsteps of Ding? Hope so. Good luck tomorrow, tough match against Trump, will be a good test.

Postby csprince

Ck147 wrote:Well done Yan! Good stuff. Do we finally have a young Chinese player who can follow in the footsteps of Ding? Hope so. Good luck tomorrow, tough match against Trump, will be a good test.
what he said

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:

What you been smoking?

The same. It's like the Spanish version of American Spirit. They actually grow tobacco here near the village, and some of my friends smoke it as it is super cheap, but it's rough as buck. Hurts. Has given me a new found appreciation for refined tobacco.

Double post, rookie mistake mate!

Postby lhpirnie

Ck147 wrote:Well done Yan! Good stuff. Do we finally have a young Chinese player who can follow in the footsteps of Ding? Hope so. Good luck tomorrow, tough match against Trump, will be a good test.

Well, Yan's success might spur on several other players. After the Riga win, Yuan Sijun sent him a message saying 'we will all try to catch you!'.

Postby Ck147

mantorok wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Yan is by far the best young player in the game, but I don't give him much hope tomorrow.

You could say that about any player against Trump.

Except Robbo, get it right mate :)

Postby Ck147

lhpirnie wrote:

Well, Yan's success might spur on several other players. After the Riga win, Yuan Sijun sent him a message saying 'we will all try to catch you!'.

That's cool, but they need to turn words into action, will make a better game if they do