Post a reply

Re: Coral Players Championship Semi Finals!!!!!

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Nice one Yan. Lovely thrashing of Smurph, hope he does the same to Judd tomorrow.

Juicy wasnt it!

Orgasmic

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Double post, rookie mistake mate!

bloody slow internet.

*also, what double post? ;-)

You sneaky mod you!

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:The same. It's like the Spanish version of American Spirit. They actually grow tobacco here near the village, and some of my friends smoke it as it is super cheap, but it's rough as buck. Hurts. Has given me a new found appreciation for refined tobacco.

Yeah it’s... not great. But it lasts ages because it turns to dust really quickly lol

Postby lhpirnie

Ck147 wrote:
lhpirnie wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Well done Yan! Good stuff. Do we finally have a young Chinese player who can follow in the footsteps of Ding? Hope so. Good luck tomorrow, tough match against Trump, will be a good test.

Well, Yan's success might spur on several other players. After the Riga win, Yuan Sijun sent him a message saying 'we will all try to catch you!'.

That's cool, but they need to turn words into action, will make a better game if they do

Yes, it's easy to forget that they are extremely young. There are 6 Chinese players on tour even younger than Yan, and 3 more set to join next season. They will obviously have ups and downs before their game solidifies.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I've smoked so much today. I need a slap. Bad Dan.

What you been smoking?

Pueblo rolling tobacco. Nothing exciting.

I’ve smoked Pueblo, is that the stuff with no additives? It’s been a while.

I've smoked Pueblo as well.

I actually quit smoking three weeks ago. I've tried to quit 100 times before but I think this time might be the one. I really had enough of it, I feel so much better without it. I'm working out every day and I go for a run every two days.

Postby Dan-cat

I'm good at quitting...

I hit them hard 6 months ago when i got dumped but then did give up nov/dec, but started again as had some friends from Berlin staying and they smoked all the time and i fell back into it. Terrible excuse.

If i dont have it in the house, i dont think about it. Going to quit again after this packet.

Weed is abundant here in the Spanish mountains, and legal to grow and posses, so every now and then i get a load... And then i'm left with a nicotine habit once it runs out.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I'm good at quitting...

I hit them hard 6 months ago when i got dumped but then did give up nov/dec, but started again as had some friends from Berlin staying and they smoked all the time and i fell back into it. Terrible excuse.

If i dont have it in the house, i dont think about it. Going to quit again after this packet.

Weed is abundant here in the Spanish mountains, and legal to grow and posses, so every now and then i get a load... And then i'm left with a nicotine habit once it runs out.

Does it count as being good at quitting, if you keep starting again? rofl

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:

My little joke... It was something my Polish aunt said to me once

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

My little joke... It was something my Polish aunt said to me once

Did she quit a lot as well?