Post a reply

Coral Players Championship Semi Finals!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image Monday 24th ~ Sunday 1st of March at the Southport Waterfront.

Semi Finals and Judd Trump will play Stephen Maguire and a win will put Stephen Maguire in a strong possition to get in to the Tour Championship leaving anyone else needing to get to Gibralter Final to overtake him but Judd Trump is not going to go away and trying to add his 5th ranking title of the season.

in the other Semi Final Shaun Murphy will play Yan Bingtao and in 6 Matches theres been 3 deciders Shaun Winning 2 and Yan Bingtao winning 1 and in the other 3 matches only 2 frames between them at the end including 10-8 at the Crucible in 2017 Yan Bingtao's debut.

Who will reach the final?

DRAW

Semi Finals
Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire Trump leads 15-14
----------------------------------------
Yan Bingtao v Shaun Murphy Murphy leads 4-2

ORDER OF PLAY

NOT AVAILABLE IN THE UK

Re: Coral Players Championship Semi Finals!!!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

Come on Judd please win tonight and win the tournament. I've got this weird superstition that ITV tournaments are bad luck for him :( maybe because Ronnie has won most of them and Judd has had a few heart breaking defeats such as the Tour Championship semi final last season and the Champions of Champions final which I actually attended.

Postby Wildey

Yan Bingtao is now confirmed in the Tour Championship

2 more spaces up for grabs and these 7 players are playing for thoes spots

7 Mark Allen 165,500
8 John Higgins 158,500 (will need to reach the final in Gibralter to go above Allen)
-----------------------------------------------
Stephen Maguire (could secure his spot this week with a victory)
Graeme Dott (title minimum)
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh (title minimum)
Kyren Wilson (title minimum)
Joe Perry (title minimum)

Postby hendry_fan

Now then,Judd up against another Scot.

Judds given the Scots a lot of beatings of late,his victims include John Haggis,Mags,Dott n Donaldson.

The last time he lost a match to a Scottish player was at the garbage Championship League in March 2019,in which he lost 3-0 to John Haggis.

The last time he lost to a Scot in a Ranking tourney was at the German Masters in Feb last year,he lost to the man he plays tnight,Mr Stephen Maguire 5-2 in the 1/4s.

So Mr Trump,no stupid pots,no jammy pots,no flukes tonight please!. :no: and your very welcome to serve up chips n eggs or bangers n mash tonight. :-D

Postby D4P

Juddernaut88 wrote:When he's good he's on fire Stephen Maguire. Rob walker never says that much these days :( only ever see him on BBC tournaments though anyway.

Plus, we don't get the boys on the baise anymore, either...

Postby Prop

I’ve just made ‘improvise with available ingredients kebabs’ and they’re surprisingly good. Thought you should all know.

Good luck to both Mags and Trump tonight. Gun to head I’d obviously favour Trump, but I hope it’s a close one.

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:I’ve just made ‘improvise with available ingredients kebabs’ and they’re surprisingly good. Thought you should all know.

Good luck to both Mags and Trump tonight. Gun to head I’d obviously favour Trump, but I hope it’s a close one.

The what?

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:I have people round for dinner. I am hoping they won't mind if I have the snooker on.

I've got loads of family round tommorow evening. I know my uncle is going to want to watch the football and he's not a Snooker fan unfortunately. Liverpool are playing at 5:30pm so I'll have to watch the Snooker after the football game finishes.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:I’ve just made ‘improvise with available ingredients kebabs’ and they’re surprisingly good. Thought you should all know.

The what?

Lean beef mince. Fry hot in a bit of olive oil. Teaspoon of cayenne pepper, teaspoon of ras el hanout. Salt and black pepper. Add to pittas with iceberg lettuce, red onion and a dollop of Greek yoghurt. Very basic and last-minute but not terrible.

Postby Juddernaut88

mick745 wrote:Surprised that Maguire and Trump's H2H is so close. Would have thought Trump would be easily ahead. He obviously doesn't like playing him that much.

Apparently Judd Trump has won 8 of the last 9 meetings though

Postby Ck147

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The what?

Lean beef mince. Fry hot in a bit of olive oil. Teaspoon of cayenne pepper, teaspoon of ras el hanout. Salt and black pepper. Add to pittas with iceberg lettuce, red onion and a dollop of Greek yoghurt. Very basic and last-minute but not terrible.

Sounds good, I do something similar with chicken honey lemon juice and mayo instead of Greek yoghurt in pitta, quick easy and nice

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Who is winning?

Judd is with 14 points, game over as far as I'm concerned can't see Mags coming back now