Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

HappyCamper wrote:technically the scottish open is older, but with an hiatus for a few years.

Scottish Open was first played in 1998 i know Wiki trying to merge it with the International Open that was played a few years back but its not Accurate.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:In a car showroom. Not showing snooker :sad:

Have they got cars though?

Postby Pedro147

Wilson’s technique is awful to watch - two legs bent, bridge arm too straight.

Also, as his cue ball control is poor he uses the rest a lot or needs extra time over a shot because of poor positioning.

Just not enjoyable at all watching him play.

Postby chengdufan

Fun fact.
In China, Kyren Wilson is known as 'brother jiong' in reference to the character 冏, which literally means a kind of flower, but in recent times has been used as an emoji meaning frustrated, or flummoxed.

Postby Wildey

Ck147 wrote:Did you fall over SF?

Probably Walking and typing on snookerisland at the same time.

Postby Wildey

Ck147 wrote:Image

I Think ive worked in the quarry that slate came from it looks the right colour anyway.

Postby HappyCamper

Wildey wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:technically the scottish open is older, but with an hiatus for a few years.

Scottish Open was first played in 1998 i know Wiki trying to merge it with the International Open that was played a few years back but its not Accurate.

it's debatable whether the current scotish open is in any meaningful way a continuation of the old international/scottish open. hence 'technically'

but the international open did move to scotland in the late nineties and then got rebranded.

Postby chengdufan

barrysnookerfan1985 wrote:another procession now for Ronnie, he'll win this 6-0, so b****y predictable

Yes. Not sure why I bothered to keep watching after the first frame.

Postby Wildey

This Match could be crucial for Ronnie hes in 16th spot on the one year list and with this thing of anyone can win the Shoot out anyone from Ricky Walden in 36 could overtake him and get in to the Players Championship so Winning today and get up to 15th spot will limit big time who can dislodge him massivly