Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Looks like Yan is 3 nil up on the fatso

Stephen Lee?

I miss Stephen Lee, and I'm sure the tournament caterers do too.

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheRocket wrote:real body blow to Trump this frame.

Yup, didn't expect Smurf to win it after a poor shot selection in potting the red close to the pink instead of keeping that for an easy snooker

Postby masterdoctorgenius

To lose a frame on the black and where the opponent needed a snooker hurts. And that was the ultimate punishment for the wrong shot selection. Should have never taken the plant on. Interval coming at the right time maybe to forget about it.

How will this frame affect Trumps mentality knowing that it shouls have been level?

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Johnny Bravo wrote:
TheRocket wrote:real body blow to Trump this frame.

Yup, didn't expect Smurf to win it after a poor shot selection in potting the red close to the pink instead of keeping that for an easy snooker

but the real bad shot selection was by Trump for taking the plant on. Murphy laid two quality snookers

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:To lose a frame on the black and where the opponent needed a snooker hurts. And that was the ultimate punishment for the wrong shot selection. Should have never taken the plant on. Interval coming at the right time maybe to forget about it.

How will this frame affect Trumps mentality knowing that it shouls have been level?

Should be fine after a quick chat-line session with Jack.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Murphy is one of the few that's not afraid of Trump. He's not bought into the hype in the way some others have.

What you say might be true, but his h2h against him suggests otherwise, Trump leads confortably.

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:To lose a frame on the black and where the opponent needed a snooker hurts. And that was the ultimate punishment for the wrong shot selection. Should have never taken the plant on. Interval coming at the right time maybe to forget about it.

#projectfear

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Yan / Ronnie final?

Yan was 1 frame away from becoming the youngest ever winner of a ranker surpassing ROS of course. Would be nice.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:But I checked...

And without championship league, Trump only leads 10-8

As I suspected. In the main matches Murphy has always managed to hold his own against Trumpy.

Postby SnookerFan

For buck sake.

I mean seriously...