Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Luck bites back.

Excuses.

Selby smashed the reds off the blue and a red went in. Got lucky last frame but unlucky in this one.

Postby eraserhead

This is why Selby always has a chance against Ronnie. Just look at how many foul points Ronnie’s given away this frame.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:3 frame burst of excellence did the work. Not a great end to the match from Ronnie.

Yeah, in the end Selby was unlucky but Ronnie would still find a way to win should Selby have won that frame.

Postby Prop

A spell of brilliance followed by a few chinks in the armour. He did enough. This would have gone closer if it was a multi session match.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:He was very lucky Selbo fouled

He was never going to lose this match, mate. Selby is granite but Ronnie won't lose to him playing like he did today.

Postby TheRocket

watched the match from start to finish. overall good performance. little bit edgy in the end but given he hasnt had the best season so far this is a very good result.

Postby Andre147

Prop wrote:A spell of brilliance followed by a few chinks in the armour. He did enough. This would have gone closer if it was a multi session match.

Mul-session I could see Selby trailing 5-3.

Anyway, thats for another day.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:watched the match from start to finish. overall good performance. little bit edgy in the end but given he hasnt had the best season so far this is a very good result.

Yes you havent posted much since ROS lost to him in Scotland.

Postby Prop

Andre147 wrote:
Prop wrote:A spell of brilliance followed by a few chinks in the armour. He did enough. This would have gone closer if it was a multi session match.

Mul-session I could see Selby trailing 5-3.

Anyway, thats for another day.

Agreed.

Now can Captain Chinbeard plunder The Peacock?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:watched the match from start to finish. overall good performance. little bit edgy in the end but given he hasnt had the best season so far this is a very good result.

That's cause he was heartbroken like all of us.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:

Yes. My aim was indeed to come back for the World Championship. But I couldnt hold myself back from watching Snooker haha. I was already back at the Masters.

Postby TheRocket

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

That's cause he was heartbroken like all of us.

it was a terrible defeat and I make no secret of it. This is a satisfying win no doubt.