Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby lhpirnie

Johnny Bravo wrote:
lhpirnie wrote:
All young players will have ups and downs, especially at the moment when what is happening in China is quite distressing. Ding was talking about it in the restaurant on Tuesday night. If they go back to see their families, there's no certaintly they will be allowed to play again until well into next season, perhaps 2021.

I thought Ding and his family reside in England. :?

Ding's father hates England, especially after the death of Mama Ding. Since their daugther was born, it's been more China than UK.

I feel most for Zhang Anda, whose wife is due to give birth. He can't go back, or his career is in danger.

Anyway, the time-bomb for the Chinese players is that their VISAs will expire at some point, and they will probably have to go back. There may be no Chinese players at the start of next season. I know some people will be happy to hear that, but it is awful, especially if they miss out on ranking points and get relegated in 2021.

Postby McManusFan

lhpirnie wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
lhpirnie wrote:
All young players will have ups and downs, especially at the moment when what is happening in China is quite distressing. Ding was talking about it in the restaurant on Tuesday night. If they go back to see their families, there's no certaintly they will be allowed to play again until well into next season, perhaps 2021.

I thought Ding and his family reside in England. :?

Ding's father hates England, especially after the death of Mama Ding. Since their daugther was born, it's been more China than UK.

I feel most for Zhang Anda, whose wife is due to give birth. He can't go back, or his career is in danger.

Anyway, the time-bomb for the Chinese players is that their VISAs will expire at some point, and they will probably have to go back. There may be no Chinese players at the start of next season. I know some people will be happy to hear that, but it is awful, especially if they miss out on ranking points and get relegated in 2021.

That's awful. Not only for those players but for snooker as a whole.

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:Andre, have u ever reffed top players like ROS ?

ROS? Never, otherwise you'd have seen me on the main tv table. I've done streamed tables as most of you know, reffing top players.

But not too bothered if I never ref him. Maybe some exhibition who knows...

Postby Cloud Strife

lhpirnie wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
lhpirnie wrote:

Can't they apply for new visas? Failing that they could just pretend to be 9 year old Syrian refugees.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Andre147 wrote:

ROS? Never, otherwise you'd have seen me on the main tv table. I've done streamed tables as most of you know, reffing top players.

If you ever ref Selbo, give him a warning if his shot time is longer than 20 seconds ;-) <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

If you ever ref Selbo, give him a warning if his shot time is longer than 20 seconds ;-) <laugh>

rofl

Selby's a nice lad, have played darts with him in Germany. Good times, after he won the PHC.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:

Top man Andre. Would be nice to ref ROS though wouldn't it?

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I want ROS vs Higgins in the final.

The 2 most sucessful players at the Welsh Open.

Would be a great final.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

rofl

Selby's a nice lad, have played darts with him in Germany. Good times, after he won the PHC.

FRIEND!

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Would be a great final.

Would be utterly depressing

Why?

You sound like Wild now.

Postby Pink Ball

Andre147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Would be a great final.

Why?

You sound like Wild now.

Let's make it Ray Reardon v Davis while we're at it.

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Murphy, O’Sullivan and Wilson is a bucking nightmare semi lineup

The 3 you hate the most.

Yes we knew that already.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Would be a great final.

Why?

You sound like Wild now.

Let's make it Ray Reardon v Davis while we're at it.

Why not...