Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheRocket wrote:If Bingtao had won the NI Open in 2017 it would have been an impressive feat but Ronnies record stands on his own.

17 year old ROS won the multi session UK and beat players like McManus,Davis, Doherty and (prime) Hendry along the way. Much more impressive than Bingtaos run to the final in the NI 2017 and a possible title run (had he beaten Williams).

Only a teenager winning the World title can top ROS 1993 UK's win.

True, but casuals don't know/remember that. All the history books would have written/recorded is that Bingtao is the youngest ranking event winner. :-(

Postby lhpirnie

Andre147 wrote:Sorry Johnny but thata deluded... Bingtao has already reached a ranking event final, best of 17 and one frame away from becoming youngest ever winner of a ranker.

He won the Riga Masters this season also. Xintong hasnt done anything yet.

He's more talented, but talent alone takes you nowhere. You just have to look at Lisowski.

Yes I would say the comparison between Zhao and Lisowski is a valid one. But Yan is 3 years younger than Zhao and is quite far ahead. There are other Chinese players who could overtake them both.

All young players will have ups and downs, especially at the moment when what is happening in China is quite distressing. Ding was talking about it in the restaurant on Tuesday night. If they go back to see their families, there's no certaintly they will be allowed to play again until well into next season, perhaps 2021.

Postby Johnny Bravo

lhpirnie wrote:
All young players will have ups and downs, especially at the moment when what is happening in China is quite distressing. Ding was talking about it in the restaurant on Tuesday night. If they go back to see their families, there's no certaintly they will be allowed to play again until well into next season, perhaps 2021.

I thought Ding and his family reside in England. :?

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Andre, have u ever reffed top players like ROS ?

Yes, Zhao Xintong

Pinks, how's the mail delivery going ? Met any foxy mamas ? :evilgrin:

...I’m married

That's not what he asked.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Andre, have u ever reffed top players like ROS ?

Yes, Zhao Xintong

Pinks, how's the mail delivery going ? Met any foxy mamas ? :evilgrin:

...I’m married

So ? :chin: :?
I don't see the problem. :shrug: :evilgrin: ;-)

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Pinks, how's the mail delivery going ? Met any foxy mamas ? :evilgrin:

...I’m married

So ? :chin: :?
I don't see the problem. :shrug: :evilgrin: ;-)

You also think Zhao Xintong is better than Yan Bingtao

That's cause he is better. Not greater, but better. <cool> <ok>

Postby TheRocket

Higgins breakbuilding/scoring is his achiles heel and has been so for many years now. Probably the key reason he hasnt won a TC event since 2011. Even though he was arguably very close in the last three years.