Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby eraserhead

Great performance from Ronnie so far. As soon as he gets in he’s determined to get the pack open, his scoring and potting have been fantastic today.

Postby Holden Chinaski

eraserhead wrote:Great performance from Ronnie so far. As soon as he gets in he’s determined to get the pack open, his scoring and potting have been fantastic today.

So good to watch.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:One of Selby's famous comebacks?

Hes not shown much form all week so cant see it happening

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:lets be honest Selby has never looked capable of beating Ronnie this week

He was also not playing his A game in Scotland up until that point and he still beat him.

With Selby I expect anything.

He had a lot of help from Ronnie in Scotland

He did indeed.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:lets be honest Selby has never looked capable of beating Ronnie this week

I see the excuses are out in full force already...

What excuses its fact bucking hell im fed up with bucking hammers and idiots posting on here either shape up or buck off pin end

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

What excuses its fact bucking hell im fed up with bucking hammers and idiots posting on here either shape up or buck off pin end

It's sour grapes and you know it.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I don't see what Cloud did wrong there. I see excuse comments on here all the time regarding other players and it never seems to be a problem.

Postby Cloud Strife

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:One of Selby's famous comebacks?

Not here I dont think.

Me neither. ROS only needs 1 frame out of 5 possibly remaining.

Let's hope it's not a role reversal of the famous Andrew Higginson match.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

So what your actually saying is Selby has played brilliantly all week and today Ronnie is leading a in form Selby.

'Get real sausage head <doh>

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I don't see what Cloud did wrong there. I see excuse comments on here all the time regarding other players and it never seems to be a problem.

Exactly.

Ronnie's put on a masterclass so far and all he can do is moan about how bad Selby's form is. As if it would have made any difference anyway.

Postby Prop

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

So what your actually saying is Selby has played brilliantly all week and today Ronnie is leading a in form Selby.

'Get real sausage head <doh>

I don’t think anyone said that. Ronnie’s playing well, Selby isn’t. It’s no more than that.

Postby Johnny Bravo

No need for anyone to be upset.
Wildey just overreacts as he usually does cause his man has been on the decline for about 2 years now.
He knows Selbo's days as a top 5 player are well behind him and it pains him.

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:No need for anyone to be upset.
Wildey just overreacts as he usually does cause his man has been on the decline for about 2 years now.

What over reaction i said factually that Selby never looked capable of beating Ronnie this week and that missed pot proved it hes done that all week and then some cretin says its excuse yea Clueless hammer.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:No need for anyone to be upset.

What over reaction i said factually that Selby never looked capable of beating Ronnie this week and that missed pot proved it hes done that all week and then some cretin says its excuse yea Clueless hammer.

What a load of bullocks.