Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 32 & Last 16 !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Alex0paul wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Can't think of any player I'm more indifferent about than Kyren Wilson.

How do you feel about Gerard Greene?

Ireland's finest

Greene speaking in October:

“At the moment I feel like breaking my cue and packing it in because I know I can play a thousand times better than that.

"In the end my display was typical of my whole season so far. It just seems that everything I touch turns to rubbish.

“At the moment, it’s really difficult to see myself improving across the rest of the campaign. I don’t think I have the ability to win games and I’m not sure what I can do to change that.

“I think I need to step away for a bit because as it stands I don’t even care about the game.”

Postby Alex0paul

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I'd like McGill to win the event

Zip chance of this.

If he's in it, he can win it

Postby Ck147

Robbo on for full clearance but white goes in, break of 124. Looked easy for him. 1-0

Postby Ck147

Another century from Robbo, doesn't seem to be under any pressure at all, effortless, 2-0

Postby Prop

McManusFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Another century from Robbo, doesn't seem to be under any pressure at all, effortless, 2-0

Who will he play next if he wins?

Wilson

Postby Ck147

I wonder if having Judd on the next table is spurring Robbo on to make more centuries. Who will end the season with the most centuries out of those two?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:I wonder if having Judd on the next table is spurring Robbo on to make more centuries. Who will end the season with the most centuries out of those two?

Seems they are developing a nice friendly rivalry. Good for the game too