Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 64 !!!!

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:I thought it was.only Crucible as well.

You clearly didn't read the back of your masters tickets

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:liverpool fc shirt in the front row i thought they banned football colours in the crowd.

Weren't that just at the crucible?

Special exemption given to Liverpool fans, clearly.

Religious exemption like with taxes.

Knowing Liverpool fans he probably had it on under a dress shirt.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I thought it was.only Crucible as well.

*Snookerfan despondently unpacks full West Brom kit from his Welsh Open suitcase*

Postby Iranu

Lol the still frame was from the BBC angle not the ES angle so it wasn’t particularly helpful.

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:Lol the still frame was from the BBC angle not the ES angle so it wasn’t particularly helpful.

They have different angles? How does that work?

Postby D4P

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Ronnie has to fight for this

Looking more and more like a wasted/lost season for Ronnie. World Championship or bust.

Postby Iranu

McManusFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Lol the still frame was from the BBC angle not the ES angle so it wasn’t particularly helpful.

It’s not unusual, it’s happened at other tournaments I’m sure, when both have had coverage (or possibly just this one in previous years). The floor cams are obviously the same but the table top cam is noticeably different. You could tell when they showed the still frame when replacing the cue ball a moment ago.

Postby LC

6-1 for carrington, like someone said he’s beat ROS before and should of beat him the last time they played

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

It’s not unusual, it’s happened at other tournaments I’m sure, when both have had coverage (or possibly just this one in previous years). The floor cams are obviously the same but the table top cam is noticeably different. You could tell when they showed the still frame when replacing the cue ball a moment ago.

I was focusing on the Higgins match so I missed that. How perculiar I wonder why that is.

Postby HustleKing

D4P wrote:

Looking more and more like a wasted/lost season for Ronnie. World Championship or bust.

If he did silt for the rest of the season, but one ranker (WC or any other), then it would be a success just for finally overtaking Hendry's 36

Postby HappyCamper

masterdoctorgenius wrote:A bit odd that the defending champ isn't seeded at the Coral events.

they might not even qualify.

Postby Alex0paul

Cloud Strife wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:liverpool fc shirt in the front row i thought they banned football colours in the crowd.

Weren't that just at the crucible?

Special exemption given to Liverpool fans, clearly.

Always the victims

Postby D4P

HappyCamper wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:A bit odd that the defending champ isn't seeded at the Coral events.

they might not even qualify.

I wonder if there has ever been a season in snooker history in which a player failed to qualify for 2 different events where he was the defending champion...

Postby Ck147

Ffs Blake you could have stolen that and been 3-1 up

Postby Alex0paul

The scene was rockin', all were digging the sounds
Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds

Postby Andre147

HustleKing wrote:
D4P wrote:

If he did silt for the rest of the season, but one ranker (WC or any other), then it would be a success just for finally overtaking Hendry's 36

Overtaking Hendry's 36 titles by winning his 6th World Title would be wonderful.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Robbo or ROS. One of them will win the World title. Trump will fail to overcome the Crucible Curse.

Until ROS actually reaches one table setup, I have almost no confidence in him winning another World Title.