Post a reply

ManBetX Welsh Open Last 64 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 10th ~ Sunday 16th of February at The Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

Joe Perry, Dave Gilbert, Zhou Yuelong and World Grand Prix Runner up Graeme Dott has falle at the first hurdle in Cardiff.

And after a few scares Mark Selby, John Higgins and World Grand Prix Champion Neil Robertson survived to try and improve.

Also through is Ali Carter, Ding Junhui, Jack Lisowski, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark Williams, Stuart Bingham, Mark Allen, Shaun Murphy, Maximum Man Kyren Wilson and World Champion Judd Trump.

Who will reach The Last 32?

DRAW

Selected last 64 Matches
Neil Robertson v Mark Joyce
Ali Carter v Gerard Greene
Ricky Walden v Ding Junhui
Liam Highfield v Kyren Wilson
Mark Selby v Chen Zifan
John Astley v Jack Lisowski
Stuart Carrington v Ronnie O'Sullivan
Mark Williams v Jordan Brown
Stuart Bingham v Chen Feilong
Yan Bingtao v Mitchell Mann
Luca Brecel v Scott Donaldson
Tian Pengfei v Barry Hawkins
Ken Doherty v John Higgins
Mark Allen v James Wattana
Shaun Murphy v Alfie Burden
Ian Burns v Stephen Maguire
Igor Figueiredo v Mark Davis
Billy Joe Castle v Judd Trump

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 64 !!!!

Postby Ck147

Come on Robbo, and remember to sort your hair out before the match

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:On the plus side, my coronavirus feels better.

I hope you got some sleep.

I did. I always moan like that for good luck. Because I'm always asleep ten minutes after I do.

Postby Iranu

Interesting stuff from Chen, clearing the last 4 reds and colours while needing 3 snookers. Getting some table time in despite having already won the first frame.

Might be something more players should do more often.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Interesting stuff from Chen, clearing the last 4 reds and colours while needing 3 snookers. Getting some table time in despite having already won the first frame.

People would throw a paddy probably. Wasting time.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:Interesting stuff from Chen, clearing the last 4 reds and colours while needing 3 snookers. Getting some table time in despite having already won the first frame.

They used to do it a lot more in the 80s. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. If you've been frozen out, get the cue arm going, pots some balls, get warmed.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

They used to do it a lot more in the 80s. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. If you've been frozen out, get the cue arm going, pots some balls, get warmed.

Frozen out? He won the frame.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Frozen out? He won the frame.

Eh? post above said he needed three snookers, and just cleared the colours. Frame to his opponent.