Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Final !!!!!

Postby Prop

HappyCamper wrote:i reckon johnny should enter the south american championship. if igor figueiredo can get on the tour i'm sure he could too.

Sponsored by Snooker Island. I’d love to see it happen.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Dott also almost won that match against Bingham at the Worlds last season from a huge deficit, 8-1 down or something like that.

But key word is "almost".

Yeah if Dott wins this frame I predict Robbo to win 10-9 with a century lol

And beat his previous high break as well haha.....hopefully....god I'm a right mess right now

He has this now

Ain't over until it's over

Postby D4P

Poor Graeme. He has now won 2 ranking finals and lost 9. That must be the worst strike rate of any player who has played in that many finals...

Postby Prop

Fantastic match. Both players deserve a lot of credit for that. The best man won, and Dotty showed a few doubters what he’s made of. Love it.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Prop wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:i reckon johnny should enter the south american championship. if igor figueiredo can get on the tour i'm sure he could too.

Sponsored by Snooker Island. I’d love to see it happen.

And I'll dedicate my first live 147 to you lot :mosh:

Postby Ck147

Thank Christ for that. What a match, what a fight from Dotty, put Robbo under a ton of pressure the last few frames, really enjoyed that.

Postby hendry_fan

Well,i,m very disappointed,great comeback try,would of been really sumthin if Graeme had pulled it off and won another Ranking title after all the years since his last which was way back in 2007!.

He,s been playing some very good stuff of late,it,s gonna be intrestin to see if he can keep the very good form going,if he does,he might still have a chance of winning another bit o silverware.

Fuuuuuuuuulll credit to Robbo though,scored Incredible,he made nine 50+ breaks,Five o them were centuries.

Very well done Roobo. :win: :clap:

Hard luck Graeme. :-(