Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Final !!!!!

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:CK, are you still with us? :-)

Yep, loving this

Postby TheRocket

This is just so weak from Robertson lol. Wrong shot selection, overthinking, poor misses. Made 5 centuries today but couldnt make more than 24 points from a perfect opportunity.

Deserves to lose now.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheRocket wrote:This is just so weak from Robertson lol. Wrong shot selection, overthinking, poor misses. Made 5 centuries today but couldnt make more than 24 points from a perfect opportunity.

Deserves to lose now.

Agree but still strong favourite

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:This is just so weak from Robertson lol. Wrong shot selection, overthinking, poor misses. Made 5 centuries today but couldnt make more than 24 points from a perfect opportunity.

Deserves to lose now.

I think it's pretty close at this point...

Postby Johnny Bravo

Prop wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:This is the reason Selbo has won more than Robbo despite the fact that Robbo has a far higher A game.
Robbo cracks under pressure.

STFU Johnny.

U stfu. You're new around here and a small fish in this big pond. I'm Moby sausage around here. I've even managed to escape Captain Wilfy Ahab. :chuckle:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Deserves to lose now.

+1

He should have had this match done and dusted ages ago

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Deserves to lose now.

I think it's pretty close at this point...

Dotty ain't crossed the finish line for a long time

Postby McManusFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:This is the reason Selbo has won more than Robbo despite the fact that Robbo has a far higher A game.

STFU Johnny.

U stfu. You're new around here and a small fish in this big pond. I'm Moby sausage around here. I've even managed to escape Captain Wilfy Ahab. :chuckle:

I love the way the swear filter changes that to "Moby sausage".

Postby mantorok

Deserves to lose now.

Turning down the cannon into the pack off the black with red over the pocket was stupid.

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:

STFU Johnny.

Prop joined the forum before you did.

Postby Andre147

Robbo was the last player to win a title after he required snookers, in the 18th frame of the CoC.

Would be ironic if he lost a title now after himself already "won it".

Postby Dan-cat

mantorok wrote:

Deserves to lose now.

Turning down the cannon into the pack off the black with red over the pocket was stupid.

The Snooker Gods don't forgive.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:Robbo was the last player to win a title after he required snookers, in the 18th frame of the CoC.

Would be ironic if he lost a title now after himself already "won it".

I was thinking that. Great mods think alike!

Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:

STFU Johnny.

Get your facts straight Johnny. 2015. I don’t know about Moby d*ck but you got half of it right. Now STFU, d*ck.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Prop wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:

STFU Johnny.

Get your facts straight Johnny. 2015. I don’t know about Moby d*ck but you got half of it right. Now STFU, d*ck.

For the love of God don't cross Prop again

Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:Prop joined the forum before you did.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
That can't be, I've never seen him post before. :hmmm:

Too busy being the Willie Thorne of Brazil?