Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Semi Finals!!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

If Dott makes the final and plays Assange, he needs to be his old negative self. buck having your feelings hurt over being called a grinder. Dott needs to do what made him World Champion in the first place, and his best chance is if he can bog Assange down in tactics.

Postby Ck147

TheRocket wrote:6:1 or 6:2 Dott my prediction.

I thought it would be closer before it started, but think you might be right based on what we've seen so far.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What's 10 ball pool?

like nine ball but with an extra ball.

So, rubbish then?

well if you don't like nine ball then i suppose so.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:If Dott makes the final and plays Assange, he needs to be his old negative self. buck having your feelings hurt over being called a grinder. Dott needs to do what made him World Champion in the first place, and his best chance is if he can bog Assange down in tactics.

Neither Dott nor Ford stand a chance against Robbo in the final.
And if by a miracle he plays the way you say and wins, it will be a win without any glory, he will forever have to live with the shame of winning by grinding it out.
Better loose beautifully than win ugly.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:If Dott makes the final and plays Assange, he needs to be his old negative self. buck having your feelings hurt over being called a grinder. Dott needs to do what made him World Champion in the first place, and his best chance is if he can bog Assange down in tactics.

Neither Dott nor Ford stand a chance against Robbo in the final.
And if by a miracle he plays the way you say and wins, it will be a win without any glory, he will forever have to live with the shame of winning by grinding it out.
Better loose beautifully than win ugly.

People who talk bullocks say What?