Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Quarter Finals!!!!!

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:I am the one and only, there's no one I'd rather be.

Saw him in Marbella not long after he had that hit, couple of tables away in a restaurant

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Saw him in Marbella not long after he had that hit, couple of tables away in a restaurant

Ha. In his pomp at that point!

Does he still do stuff or is he working in a B&Q somewhere?

Postby Dan-cat

Ck147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Ha. In his pomp at that point!

Does he still do stuff or is he working in a B&Q somewhere?

You have a number one you can tour forever. Yes he's still active

Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:ROS u idiot. He had the chance to take a red the shot before and Dott would have needed a snooker if he made it. He didn't take it on, yet he took this stupid shot on. <doh>

He was too close to the red. He knew that when he cued up to it. No point playing a shot you know would be 99% certain a push shot.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Prop wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:ROS u idiot. He had the chance to take a red the shot before and Dott would have needed a snooker if he made it. He didn't take it on, yet he took this stupid shot on. <doh>

He was too close to the red. He knew that when he cued up to it. No point playing a shot you know would be 99% certain a push shot.

Play some sort of masse and you avoid the foul.
He should be ashamed of himself if he loses to a nobody like Dott.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Ronnie should have won this frame but you cant take anything away from Dott. That was a superb clearance.

bucking brilliant from Dott, even I enjoyed that clearance.

Ronnie needs his A game if he's to win this match.

Postby TheRocket

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:

come on man. Dott is not a nobody. He won the World title. James Cahill is a nobody.

And today Dotty plays as good as I've seen him play for a long time. He deserves credit.

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:

You always talk like it's the easiest thing in the world. It's not.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Andre147 wrote:You always talk like it's the easiest thing in the world. It's not.

It always pains me to see him buck up when he has an easy route to the final and a possible 37th ranker :sad:

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:You always talk like it's the easiest thing in the world. It's not.

It always pains me to see him buck up when he has an easy route to the final and a possible 37th ranker :sad:

Told you.

No easy draws until you proved it at the table.

Learned that years ago.