Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 16!!!!!

Postby Ck147

KatherineParsons wrote:I love Wenbo...he's so funny. Don't mind who wins this one, although Ronnie can't have a much easier route to the final it has to be said!

Yeah he's great, one of my favourite Chinese players

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd gets more flukes is bullocks.

Only an idiot would believe that.

I agree.

He may get a few more in the sense that he plays more shots hard so they’re more likely to go round the table into a pocket. But I think the difference is overstated.

I think in terms of like-for-like shots and overall luck (including fluked snookers and things like that) Bingham’s the luckiest player at the moment. The first session of the Masters final was insane!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd gets more flukes is bullocks.

Only an idiot would believe that.

Last time you said that Judd got a frame winning fluke ten seconds later rofl

Postby Prop

Just shut the f*ck up Yates. Shut the f*ck up. Constant irrelevant bile on and on and on!!!! He f*cking ruins it.

Postby Prop

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Prop wrote:Just shut the f*ck up Yates. Shut the f*ck up. Constant irrelevant bile on and on and on!!!! He f*cking ruins it.

Are you not a fan?

He enrages me. It’s just noise. Pointless, skin crawling noise. Like he’s acting, and he’s the audience.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmfkpfJlYVs

Bingham in today’s first frame was leading Higgins 2-1 in points.

All three points were flukes.

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Prop wrote:Just shut the f*ck up Yates. Shut the f*ck up. Constant irrelevant bile on and on and on!!!! He f*cking ruins it.

Are you not a fan?

He enrages me. It’s just noise. Pointless, skin crawling noise. Like he’s acting, and he’s the audience.

I hate Yates. But you take it up a level rofl

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
Prop wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Are you not a fan?

I hate Yates. But you take it up a level rofl

He took it down a level.