Let the winds blow high,
Let the winds blow low,
Down the street in my kilt I go
And all the ladies say hello
Donald where's your troosers?

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 16!!!!!

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Just as an example, in the current system, beating Judd 4-0 last week in the first round, then losing to Ronnie 4-3 in the next, would get you the same ranking points as beating Andy Lee 4-3 in the first round two years ago, and losing 4-0 to Kishan H Hirani in the second round.

Isn't that more an issue of the standard of person that you beat, rather than of the amount of frames won?

That's why I included ranking of opponent (and round and recency) as well as frames won

Postby chengdufan

TheRocket wrote:Wilson extending his toilet break.

He needed to smooth out his beard. A bit of patience please

Postby mantorok

Holden Chinaski wrote:That blue was another typical significant Judd fluke...

Just came back to see a replay of that fluke, outrageous, off 4 cushions and bang in reds after a split. Absolutely outrageous.

Postby TheRocket

Trumps flukes wouldnt be so much of a problem if he wasnt so hypocrite. Because whenever he loses he's the one moaning at the luck of his opponents and always mentions it in his post match interviews. Even uses it as an excuse at times.
Last edited by TheRocket on 06 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

mantorok wrote:

Just came back to see a replay of that fluke, outrageous, off 4 cushions and bang in reds after a split. Absolutely outrageous.

I stand by my observation that Judd's type of play causes him to get more flukes than other players.

Postby Holden Chinaski

TheRocket wrote:whenever he loses he's the one moaning at the luck of his opponents and always mentions it in his post match interviews. Even uses it as an excuse at times.

Yes, I've noticed that.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:Why would anyone grow a beard in his neck? Ridiculous. Grow a real beard or shave.

Makes him look like Cletus from the Simpsons.

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:Trumps flukes wouldnt be so much of a problem if he wasnt so hypocrite. Because whenever he loses he's the one moaning at the luck of his opponents and always mentions it in his post match interviews. Even uses it as an excuse at times.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of his arrogance and hypocrisy.

Postby mantorok

Holden Chinaski wrote:
mantorok wrote:

I stand by my observation that Judd's type of play causes him to get more flukes than other players.

Yeah, he powers the ball harder than most a lot more of the time I think, increases the chances of it floating into an alternative pocket.