Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32!!!!!

Postby Ck147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ck147 wrote:No, is it any good?

Gaylord!

Hahaha you got me! I feel quite foolish for falling for that childish joke. (Get it now JB?)

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:They're going to show the Bingham vs Higgins match on TV this afternoon. I'd much prefer Yan Bingtao vs Zhao Xintong instead.

Everyday. This is nonsense programming. Two fat old baldies vs young and thrilling players. Er....

Could be a good match though.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:They're going to show the Bingham vs Higgins match on TV this afternoon. I'd much prefer Yan Bingtao vs Zhao Xintong instead.

Everyday. This is nonsense programming. Two fat old baldies vs young and thrilling players. Er....

Xintong is great to watch. There’s a bit of Lisowski in his game, and Bingtao being ‘the next Ding’ surely makes it a rivalry worth covering. Mind you, if Higgins and Bingham are on form it could be a 140-fest.

Postby Cloud Strife

Prop wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Xintong is great to watch. There’s a bit of Lisowski in his game, and Bingtao being ‘the next Ding’ surely makes it a rivalry worth covering. Mind you, if Higgins and Bingham are on form it could be a 140-fest.

The chances of this being the case is close to zero.

Postby Prop

Cloud Strife wrote:
Prop wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

The chances of this being the case is close to zero.

Shhh, just let me be unrealistically optimistic for a second :)

Postby Cloud Strife

That's two fluked reds in the opening frame for Bingham now...

Scores only 2 points from them.

Misses a gettable yellow after the second fluke. Leaves a good chance for Higgins now...

Postby mantorok

Pink Ball wrote:It does snake hiss me off a bit that Stevens didn't beat Murphy in 2005. He was a really exciting player, and a nice-if-wreckless fella.

Annoyed? I was bucking fuming when Stevens didn't win and that was just because he deserved it, what I didn't realise at the time though was it meant we were going be stuck with this smug, pig-faced chump for the rest of our bucking snooker viewing life.

If he hadn't won it may have been the last we'd seen of him.