Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32!!!!!

Postby Ck147

Thug misses the pink, Theppy only needs one snooker now

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:Snooker's ran past the alloted schedule, unfortunately. I hope they still show Sudden Death after it's finished.

They’re trying to buy the rights to The Hairy Bikers as we speak.

Postby Ck147

Smurph needs 3 snookers, blue, pink and black left.

Postby D4P

Alex0paul wrote:Bottom half decimated

Yep, easy path (on paper) for Ronnie to the final. Dott is the highest remaining seed, at #14...
Last edited by D4P on 05 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:Question: can you snooker behind a free ball if your nomination hits a cushion?

i don't think so. think this happened in the china championship in a john higgins match. and the ref called a foul. higgins queried it and big jan had to come and clarify the rules.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:It does snake hiss me off a bit that Stevens didn't beat Murphy in 2005. He was a really exciting player, and a nice-if-wreckless fella.

I don’t think Murphy would be a top 16 player now if not for that victory.

Postby HappyCamper

D4P wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Bottom half decimated

Yep, easy path (on paper) for Ronnie to the final. Dott is the highest remaining seed, at #14...

come on dott!

Postby Iranu

HappyCamper wrote:
Iranu wrote:Question: can you snooker behind a free ball if your nomination hits a cushion?

i don't think so. think this happened in the china championship in a john higgins match. and the ref called a foul. higgins queried it and big jan had to come and clarify the rules.

Ah yeah I remember.

If I remember correctly, Higgins had actually played to pot the pink and it came off the jaw and snookered the cue ball on the ball on.

Jan came out to clarify that it was a foul but not a miss I think? Or that it was a 4 point foul.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:It does snake hiss me off a bit that Stevens didn't beat Murphy in 2005. He was a really exciting player, and a nice-if-wreckless fella.

I don’t think Murphy would be a top 16 player now if not for that victory.

Ah he would. It pains me to admit it, but he has been a very good player.

Postby Ck147

Smurph out, Stevens wins it! Bit like the masters with a lot of the favourites going out first round

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

Ah yeah I remember.

If I remember correctly, Higgins had actually played to pot the pink and it came off the jaw and snookered the cue ball on the ball on.

Jan came out to clarify that it was a foul but not a miss I think? Or that it was a 4 point foul.

aye, except it was wu who played the foul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xQfjvyJlNY

Postby Andre147

How so? Dont understand your question