Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Final: Ali Carter v Stuart Bingham

Postby hendry_fan

Well!,who would o thought this years Final would be between Ball run and The Captain!. :chin: ,probably nobody.

I probably won,t watch much,if any of this Final,in writin that,credit to both in reaching the Final though.

I can,t make up my mind who i,d rather favour to win,it,s rare that i don,t favour someone. :dizzy:

Postby HustleKing

D4P wrote:I wonder if anyone in the world considers Carter or Bingham to be their "favorite player", other than their friends and family members...

I can get Bingham, as maybe you where willing him on to win something late in his career as a plucky journeyman and also how his career has grown since he started winning rankers.

But yeah, can't like Carter, although respect his ability and his comeback from illness

Postby Ck147

McManusFan wrote:Does anyone know if they recloth the table for the final? I'm starting to come round to this matchup, it's always good to have a 'baddy', and they can both produce some great stuff.

Thought they reclothed between each stage, QF, SF and Final. A baddy is always good, and we have one this time!

Postby Johnny Bravo

D4P wrote:I wonder if anyone in the world considers Carter or Bingham to be their "favorite player", other than their friends and family members...

I pretty much doubt that. But maybe some bald guys admire Bingo. And maybe some people that have suffered from bad diseases admire Carter. One never knows, everything is possible. :shrug:

Postby Ck147

Johnny Bravo wrote:

I pretty much doubt that. But maybe some bald guys admire Bingo. And maybe some people that have suffered from bad diseases admire Carter. One never knows, everything is possible. :shrug:

WTF. Bingo one of my favourites (even though I wanted Gilbo to win tonight), I'm older than him and not bald, I like him because he looks like a fatter version of one of my mates. No one admires Carter. You got it so wrong :)

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I want Bingham to win.

Make a mockery of all the people who said his Crucible win was a fluke.

It's rubbish.

He had one of the toughest routes to a World Title.

Postby Dan-cat

NEEDLE! Snookerbacker on Twitter:

snookerbacker @snookerbacker
·
8h
I'll be GLUED to the Masters final tomorrow. Huge rivalry which goes back to their younger days.

Shame I can't say more. Cheers Ali.

Believe me. The final tomorrow is huge for both of them. It's like turf wars. They go way back.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:NEEDLE! Snookerbacker on Twitter:

·
8h
I'll be GLUED to the Masters final tomorrow. Huge rivalry which goes back to their younger days.

Believe me. The final tomorrow is huge for both of them. It's like turf wars. They go way back.

If you can't say more, there's not a lot of point saying anything at all.

Postby Holden Chinaski

·
8h

:chin:

Postby Larunss

I will save you the trouble to wonder about this issue.
I`m sure I ain`t the only one out there. It`s not exactly glorious to run around the web claiming Carter is your favorite player..
Is he my favorite player? Yes. Do I think he is the best and can do no wrong? No need to think. Facts state otherwise. But for some subjective reason I enjoy to watch his matches. He can be a bit of a idiot here and there, but it`s part of the character.
He`s never been the most popular our there, but the level of hate really increased after 2018 WC. Barging shoulders with the most popular player out there is not the recipe for popularity amongst the fans.
But atleast the Ron is not angry, giving a Christmas gift card worth 100k, possibly 250k is a real nice gesture.

Anyway, I do Bingo will win. He has more firepower these days. Watching Ali`s breakbuilding can be more frightening than the horror movies these days. Hoping for a tense late night!

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:

·
8h

Snookerbacker worked with Ali on his autobiography.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

·
8h

Really?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

·
8h

Nothing against SB.

I just find it an odd tweet. If he doesn't want to talk about it, why tweet anything at all?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

·
8h

Nothing against SB.

I just find it an odd tweet. If he doesn't want to talk about it, why tweet anything at all?

Not the first time he does something like this.

he loves to spice things up. But like you say, better not to say anything at all.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

·
8h

Nothing against SB.

Not the first time he does something like this.

he loves to spice things up. But like you say, better not to say anything at all.

SnookerBacker is a shit-stirrer, pure and simple.

Postby Scooper

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

·
8h

Lol that’d be a good present for someone you hate