Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Semi Finals: Shaun Murphy v Ali Carter

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:wasnt gonna post much until the World Championships but the fact that Carter is about to win the Masters kinda attracted my attention. Would be funny to say the least if Carter was to win his biggest and only ever TC title only due to a withdrawal from his good buddy.

Hope Bingham smashes him in the final, but at the same time I can easily see Bingo bottling it.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

SnookerFan wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:The fact that Murphy was the only hope for this tournament just about says it all. This will be one that I'll be hoping to forget asap.

You don't like Gilbert?

Gilbert gets to semis and finals and crumbles. Nice guy, good player, but hes not a tournament winner.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
TheRocket wrote:wasnt gonna post much until the World Championships but the fact that Carter is about to win the Masters kinda attracted my attention. Would be funny to say the least if Carter was to win his biggest and only ever TC title only due to a withdrawal from his good buddy.

Hope Bingham smashes him in the final, but at the same time I can easily see Bingo bottling it.

Gilbert could have bottled it.

I doubt Bingham will. Carter will have to play his very best to win.

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Gilbert could have bottled it.

I doubt Bingham will. Carter will have to play his very best to win.

Agree, Bingham has better experience for this, Carter will have to play extremely well to beat Bingo