Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters 1st Round: John Higgins v Barry Hawkins

Postby D4P

Ck147 wrote:Went down to the table while Desi was setting up the table. Do you want some pictures SF?

Approximately how many pounds/kilos/stones does the TV camera add to Desi's frame? She always looks a bit plump on the screen...

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Went down to the table while Desi was setting up the table. Do you want some pictures SF?

Approximately how many pounds/kilos/stones does the TV camera add to Desi's frame? She always looks a bit plump on the screen...

You think that's plump?

bucking hell. What hope is there for the rest of us?

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

You think that's plump?

Michaela always looked plump, too. I just figured you had a type...

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

You think that's plump?

Michaela always looked plump, too. I just figured you had a type...

Your brain doesn't look plump. It looks tiny.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I have family from Birmingham, and I still struggle with Reanne's accent.

She’s from Dudley which is a different accent.

Oh. Dudley, Birmingham. Same thing.

Actually, my family aren't technically from Birmingham. Just outside. So they're probably as close to Dudley.