Alex0paul wrote:
LC wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Anybody seen Patsy?

No but cliffs in town apparently

Travelled first class I presume

Without doubt, it’s his birthday in a few days and he’s dropping by

Re: Dafabet Masters 1st Round: Judd Trump v Shaun Murphy

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:I’d prefer Judd to win but it would be pretty funny if the favourite lost again.

I'm not sure what's the most amount of favourites going out first round at The Masters, must be 5 or 6.

Postby Alex0paul

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:I’d prefer Judd to win but it would be pretty funny if the favourite lost again.

I'm not sure what's the most amount of favourites going out first round at The Masters, must be 5 or 6.

7 in 2011

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

7 in 2011

Knew you would have the answer.

Postby Ck147

MJW on the practice table, watched parrot and ken doing that blue ball thing, was that on TV? Didn’t make it back into the arena in time after the MSI, queue for the bog too long, so got a beer and watching this frame outside.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Public Service Announcement: Wildey, after a short break, has resumed his mod duties.

He's a great mod.

Hope it doesn't cause him any stress. He didn't seem to be enjoying it.

No longer has to deal with ash which must make it easier.

Postby Dan-cat

Ck147 wrote:MJW on the practice table, watched parrot and ken doing that blue ball thing, was that on TV? Didn’t make it back into the arena in time after the MSI, queue for the bog too long, so got a beer and watching this frame outside.

Ha. There's pleasure in that too... Done it many times.