12 Mark Allen
1 David Gilbert

Debut
Mark Allen (2009 vs Judd Trump)
David Gilbert (2020 vs Mark Allen)

Click Here for Head to Head

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

I was at that match. (Judd vs Mark Allen.)

It was a wildcard match. 11am. Very few people there, as I recall. The old Wembley felt empty.

Re: Dafabet Masters 1st Round: Mark Allen v David Gilbert

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

It was a wildcard match. 11am. Very few people there, as I recall. The old Wembley felt empty.

Not many times you will have 2 players making their debut against each other since 1975 that is.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Not many times you will have 2 players making their debut against each other since 1975 that is.

And there was only about a dozen of us there to witness it. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

The Jester from Leicester wrote:Surely Allen won't join the other three big names in exiting the tournament this evening?

Dave is well capable, you never know...

I expected Carter to beat Selby, but certainly not the other 2, especially this last one.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

Andre147 wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:Surely Allen won't join the other three big names in exiting the tournament this evening?

Dave is well capable, you never know...

I expected Carter to beat Selby, but certainly not the other 2, especially this last one.

If Allen does lose tonight I think it's in contention for being the most surprising start to a Masters tournament.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:

Hopefully he will :D

Predicted Allen to win, but would be happy if Gilbert makes it through. My predictions have gone down the drain now!

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Hopefully he will :D

Predicted Allen to win, but would be happy if Gilbert makes it through. My predictions have gone down the drain now!

Same.

I was on course for a perfect score today with Robbo at 5-1.

He really put the ‘cockerel’ in peacock today.