Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters 1st Round: Mark Selby v Ali Carter

Postby Andre147

Don't see a problem with the little fistpump.

Ali would likely done the same. It was a massive clearance to go 3-2 down instead of 3 frames down.

Probably gave Ali inspiration, but I dont buy that, because he even lost the following 2 frames.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Don't see a problem with the little fistpump.

Ali would likely done the same. It was a massive clearance to go 3-2 down instead of 3 frames down.

Probably gave Ali inspiration, but I dont buy that, because he even lost the following 2 frames.

But the alternative is that Ali was just moaning.

Unthinkable.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Dan-cat wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:It seems Selbo is no longer a big event winner.

This may well come back to haunt you, a la the 'Ronnie is no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu' quote...

I pretty much doubt it. Selbo's achievements are due more to hard work and grinding rather than talent, ROS is the opposite of that.
Talent never fades away, even as you age, but the ability to grind it out does. Selbo consumes a hell of a lot more energy than ROS to win a match. As you age, you vitality and energy decrease.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:All you idiots who supported Bingham, enjoy your one-sided drab final.

What are you mumbling about, you make no sense whatsoever :?
Bingham hasn't even played his first round match. :|

Damn newbies.

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:It seems Selbo is no longer a big event winner.

This may well come back to haunt you, a la the 'Ronnie is no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu' quote...

I pretty much doubt it. Selbo's achievements are due more to hard work and grinding rather than talent, ROS is the opposite of that.
Talent never fades away, even as you age, but the ability to grind it out does. Selbo consumes a hell of a lot more energy than ROS to win a match. As you age, you vitality and energy decrease.

Tell that to Jimmy <laugh>