Post a reply

Re: 19.com Scottish Open Final !!!

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Remember that time Mark Selby won the Scottish Open?

Feels like only yesterday

Postby Wildey

carayip wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Foulds confirming that the Class of 92 are past it

No they are not past it. Maybe just Higgo cause he is fat, therefore he uses up more energy and has lapses in concentration.
Willo just doesn't give a buck anymore and ROS seems to follow down the same path. But if he gives it 100%, ROS is still the King.

I agree - Foulds out of line there

No hes not out of line people who wants the cartel of past decade to continue is out of line.

Snooker needs to evolve and remember greats as the past and that will only happen by a new generation taking home titles. Gutted for Jack but he will come again no doubt.

The younger players have to earn it by merits, by performance and pushing them down the rankings though. So far the old guys are still there about

Agree

thats why its great that Ding back Winning and Jack getting consistent we need more of that sort of thing.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Agree

thats why its great that Ding back Winning and Jack getting consistent we need more of that sort of thing.

Yes, the oldies shouldn't lie down and let the youngsters in.

We want to see the next generation come through on merit.

Postby Raphael98

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:Agree

Yes, the oldies shouldn't lie down and let the youngsters in.

We want to see the next generation come through on merit.

Agreed on that, although I don't see the great trio of 92 go away that easily. And I see the new generation coming in probably 2, 3 years, if not earlier.