Post a reply

Re: 19.com Scottish Open Last 16 !!!

Postby Satch4

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Satch4 wrote:Thepchaiya Un-Nooh :D

Normally I would agree, just not today, la la la la not listening.

Why - what occurred??

Thepchaiya beat Neil 4-0 . the 4-2 result against Marco Fu earlier in the day wasn't a shabby result either
Last edited by Satch4 on 12 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Tomorrow's match with Lisowski not one to miss for sure, fast attacking snooker, at 12 pm.

Postby Ck147

Satch4 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Why - what occurred??

Thepchaiya beat Neil 4-0 . the 4-2 result against Marco Fu wasn't a shabby result either

Thanks for reminding me

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Satch4 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Why - what occurred??

Thepchaiya beat Neil 4-0 . the 4-2 result against Marco Fu wasn't a shabby result either

Shiiiit.

CK are you OK?

It is fine to talk about things like this you know. If you would like to talk to be by PM that is fine with me.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Jeremy Corbyn will be able to watch more snooker now (probably not Eden Sharav though)

barring snookers

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Satch4 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Why - what occurred??

Shiiiit.

CK are you OK?

It is fine to talk about things like this you know. If you would like to talk to be by PM that is fine with me.

Thanks for the offer BSP, I think I will be ok, appreciate the support. The only thing keeping me going right now is going to see him live at the Masters next month, strutting around the table in Peacock Mode, that will make me happy again.

Postby McManusFan

Ck147 wrote:Thanks for the offer BSP, I think I will be ok, appreciate the support. The only thing keeping me going right now is going to see him live at the Masters next month, strutting around the table in Peacock Mode, that will make me happy again.

Although I'm not the biggest Robbo fan, I wouldn't mind if he won the worlds this year. It'd be interesting to see if it got mentioned on the news down here.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:Thanks for the offer BSP, I think I will be ok, appreciate the support. The only thing keeping me going right now is going to see him live at the Masters next month, strutting around the table in Peacock Mode, that will make me happy again.

No worries - hope he gets a frame at the Masters

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Well he won't be playing Thep, so he might have a chance.

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Well he won't be playing Thep, so he might have a chance.

:lol: and shut up at the same time!

Postby Ck147

McManusFan wrote:

Although I'm not the biggest Robbo fan, I wouldn't mind if he won the worlds this year. It'd be interesting to see if it got mentioned on the news down here.

Does snooker get much of a mention down there usually? (Think I said before when I was in Sydney couple of months ago the local snooker club had closed down and if it was declining down under.)

Postby McManusFan

Ck147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

Does snooker get much of a mention down there usually? (Think I said before when I was in Sydney couple of months ago the local snooker club had closed down and if it was declining down under.)

No never gets a mention. There are handful of clubs in Melbourne, I keep meaning to give one a go but never get around to it.

Postby Vallomas

Theppy had a maxi attempt on the 2nd frame against Robbo, but broke on 81 points (missed a tricky black after losing position). It was a great performance, but I have watched him playing even better. Neil wasn't at his best, but didn't have many chances.