Post a reply

Re: 19.com Scottish Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

vodkadiet1 wrote:"Gould! Always believe in your soul! You've got the power to know you're indestructible because you are Gould!!"

It takes love over Gould

And mind over matter
To do what you do that you must
When the things that you hold
Can fall and be shattered
Or run through your fingers like dust

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What does nieve mean?

Idiot in Welsh lol

So Ronnie knows exactly how many seconds a shot he's taking while he's playing, but Selby has no idea he's taking over 6 minutes for a shot. Ok, got it. :hatoff:

i said your naive to think its not bravado of course he knew he was fast so to say he felt he was slow when he came in to the studio was him trying to be clever.

yea he had no idea of the time obviously but he knew it was fast.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Idiot in Welsh lol

So Ronnie knows exactly how many seconds a shot he's taking while he's playing, but Selby has no idea he's taking over 6 minutes for a shot. Ok, got it. :hatoff:

i said your naive to think its not bravado of course he knew he was fast so to say he felt he was slow when he came in to the studio was him trying to be clever.

He didn't say he was thinking he was playing slow. He said he didn't know he was playing faster than usual.

Postby vodkadiet1

Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:"Gould! Always believe in your soul! You've got the power to know you're indestructible because you are Gould!!"

It takes love over Gould

And mind over matter
To do what you do that you must
When the things that you hold
Can fall and be shattered
Or run through your fingers like dust

I will Ecosia that!!

Postby Wildey

Gould been very poor today Ronnie didnt have to work hard for chances

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Idiot in Welsh lol

He didn't say he was thinking he was playing slow. He said he didn't know he was playing faster than usual.

he said and i quote i thought i was slow today.

Postby Wildey

Dott emphatically Brought Ding crashing to earth today as Dott wins 4-0

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:he said and i quote i thought i was slow today.

Just checked and he did say "I felt like I was playing quite slower tonight. I've come out to play a little more conservative, cause I've been playing a bit too attacking I think. So I was thinking a bit more about certain shots. So I expected it to be slower. It's a bit weird."

Postby lhpirnie

HappyCamper wrote:Dott just one frame from victory. Ding not really got going today.

Indeed, after 3 frames I thought Dott was unassailable today. I moved over to the other side. You may have seen me leave...

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:How did Ding lose 4:0 to Dott? A pity there will be no Trump vs Ding now.

Dott v Trump likely, and Dott one of those players well capable of beating Trump too, especially Best of 7.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:have to be honest this Fist Pump thing looks naff

It's not new, he's been doing it for a year now. Maybe not as much in past matches but he definately did it.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:How did Ding lose 4:0 to Dott? A pity there will be no Trump vs Ding now.

Dott v Trump likely, and Dott one of those players well capable of beating Trump too, especially Best of 7.

yes Dott isnt scared of him. Won the last two proper matches against Trump. Including the UK Championship.

Postby HappyCamper

Dott has been playing really well all week. He took his chances well today and didn't give Ding much of a sniff.

Postby HappyCamper

Looking likely the Zhang Jiankang will be the last Chinese standing. Quite a turn up for the books, but I can't see him beating Donaldson.

Postby HappyCamper

Maflin was looking really good there force a decider on a big break. But he misses frame ball to the left middle!

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:have to be honest this Fist Pump thing looks naff

It's not new, he's been doing it for a year now. Maybe not as much in past matches but he definately did it.

still looks naff