Post a reply

Re: 19.com Scottish Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie said he didn't even realise he was playing fast. He said he was taking his time to think about the right shots.

Yeah this surprised me, the ref could barely keep up, Ronnie waiting to strike the cue ball on many occasions. If I'm right - the ref must call the score before being able to play the shot or it's a foul? (Andre?)

Here's the interview in full... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH9QLkw7I9Q

(Gotta love this uploader, the interview finishes and then it's three minutes of him playing a computer game.)

Its Bravado you know roughly how long you been out there.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie said he didn't even realise he was playing fast. He said he was taking his time to think about the right shots.

Yeah this surprised me, the ref could barely keep up, Ronnie waiting to strike the cue ball on many occasions. If I'm right - the ref must call the score before being able to play the shot or it's a foul? (Andre?)

(Gotta love this uploader, the interview finishes and then it's three minutes of him playing a computer game.)

He obviously knew how long he was out there, and looking back he said he didn't realise at the time he was playing that he was playing very fast. I think Ronnie just says things how they are and people on here seem to think theres something else behind every simple thing he says...

Postby McManusFan

Just seen the ASTs in the Thepchaiya-Fu match, both on just over 10 seconds, with Marco being the slightly quicker of the two. What's going on? Is the clock broken?

Postby McManusFan

HappyCamper wrote:Good match out on table 8 between Fu and Thepchaiya. Fu just pulled level at 2 each.

Are they really playing at an average of 10 seconds each?

Postby HappyCamper

McManusFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:Good match out on table 8 between Fu and Thepchaiya. Fu just pulled level at 2 each.

I don't have my stop watch. It has been pretty quick mind. Not much in the way of long drawn out safety battles.

Postby Holden Chinaski

HappyCamper wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

I don't have my stop watch..

Disappointing. Try to be a bit prepared next time.

Postby McManusFan

HappyCamper wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

I don't have my stop watch. It has been pretty quick mind. Not much in the way of long drawn out safety battles.

Great stuff, seems unbelievable they are both playing that quick.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

He obviously knew how long he was out there, and looking back he said he didn't realise at the time he was playing that he was playing very fast. I think Ronnie just says things how they are and people on here seem to think theres something else behind every simple thing he says...

OMG how nieve can 1 man really be rofl rofl rofl