Post a reply

Re: 19.com Scottish Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

HappyCamper wrote:Looking likely the Zhang Jiankang will be the last Chinese standing. Quite a turn up for the books, but I can't see him beating Donaldson.

not won a match this season before this week and last season his best result was in Scotland he reached the last 32

as a pro hes won 10 matches with 5 in scotland

Postby lhpirnie

Wildey wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:Looking likely the Zhang Jiankang will be the last Chinese standing. Quite a turn up for the books, but I can't see him beating Donaldson.

not won a match this season before this week and last season his best result was in Scotland he reached the last 32

as a pro hes won 10 matches with 5 in scotland

He hasn't won a match since Gibraltar, where unfortunately he lost his passport, causing him to miss several tournaments. He was watching the Ding match, but I don't suppose it will inspire him...

Postby Alex0paul

I find it odd that it’s a £3500 jump from Last 32 to Last 16 but only £2500 from Last 16 to Quarters

Postby HappyCamper

Xiao comeback! He's forced a decider against Gilbert, in amongst the balls. But he's blobbed a red to the corner.

Postby LC

They lower ranked players forget how to hold a cue when they play trump it seems, wattana playing like he’s drunk!

Postby Holden Chinaski

LC wrote:They lower ranked players forget how to hold a cue when they play trump it seems, wattana playing like he’s drunk!

Nigel Bond had no problem beating Judd.

Postby Vallomas

lhpirnie wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Another good win for Zhang Jiankang (4-3 over Ford).

Yes it was a very exciting match, because you didn't know who was going to choke next! Tom got extrememly angry in the middle of the match, and definitely should not have lost. But we've been here before with him...

Thanks for the inside info. I think that it is Zhang's deepest run in a ranking tournament and against Donaldson on round 4, he will have a chance to go further.

Glad to see Dott beating Ding, but he has to face Trump next.

Postby mantorok

Scores for Ronnie/Gould match? Typical when you want scores here you can't find 'em when you don't buckers are posting them early!

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:Scores for Ronnie/Gould match? Typical when you want scores here you can't find 'em when you don't buckers are posting them early!

Barring snookers?

Postby Johnny Bravo

mantorok wrote:Scores for Ronnie/Gould match? Typical when you want scores here you can't find 'em when you don't buckers are posting them early!

Ronnie won 4 nil, made 2 tons. Gold was average and gifted ROS a few chances. Overall, ROS played good, but he gave Gould a few chances, yet he didn't get punished.