Post a reply

Re: 19.com Scottish Open Last 64 !!!

Postby TheRocket

HappyCamper wrote:Scullion and O'Donnell having a lengthy discussion about something.

just guessing but it could be slow play. O'Donnell is damn slow and Scullion has warned players because of that in the past.

Even though his AST is 28 seconds in this match.

Postby SnookerFan

LC wrote:Yeah I’m not sure about coren being annoying, she’s highly intelligent, funny and quite pretty!

She needs a better script writer on Only Connect, mind. Some of her jokes are a bit weird.

Postby Ck147

LC wrote:Yeah I’m not sure about coren being annoying, she’s highly intelligent, funny and quite pretty!

+100

Postby Ck147

Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Are you guys serious? 33 minutes for 4 frames?

I was gonna ask if the match is worth watching but for the sake of half an hour I’ll find the time!

Found it on YouTube so watching it now

Impressive stuff from Ronnie, absolutely stuffed Cahill, payback!

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

I was gonna ask if the match is worth watching but for the sake of half an hour I’ll find the time!

Yes.

Winning a best of seven makes losing at The Crucible okay.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Yes.

Winning a best of seven makes losing at The Crucible okay.

Sort of does, kinda, anyway shouldn't you be asleep?

Postby Iranu

Just watched the Ronnie match.

He was very good, but Cahill missed a few chances (although only one of them easy).

Postby Ck147

mantorok wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
mantorok wrote:I've decided to start watching Peep Show seeing as everyone going on about it on here.

Great show! <ok>

Third episode in and I'm in hysterics.

Never watched it before either, found it on C4 online so giving it a go too, pretty funny so far, can't believe I've never seen it before.

Postby Vallomas

Maflin is a great player to watch when he's on the balls. Stevens managed to take a 3-2 lead, but missed good chances to win the match in both sixth and seventh frames. Maflin responded with a 70+ to go to the decider, where he made a fine clearance of 110+ after Stevens missed a quite easy black off its spot.

Postby lhpirnie

Alex0paul wrote:I like the Thursdays of the Home Nations events

Yes, 'super Thursday'. (I'm not talking about the election). It's a great evening, where the 8 tables feature the last-16 matches. I'm hoping that will liven up the atmosphere, which has been a bit flat here in Glasgow.

Postby vodkadiet1

Well done to O'Sullivan on his thrashing of Cahill. This is ample revenge for losing to him at Sheffield!!! I mean we call all reel off the winners of The Scottish Open without reverting to Ecosia…….Lol!!!