Post a reply

19.com Scottish Open Last 128 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 9th ~ Sunday 15th of December at Emirates Arena, Glasgow

Mark Selby won in Crawley and Judd Trump took the spoils in Belfast so with the 3rd leg in Glasgow who will go in to the Christmas period as a Ranking event winner.

Only two professionals haven't entered Mark Williams and Australian Steve Mifsud.

So that means the competition will be strong with all this season winners involved including Judd Trump and Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Who will make the last 64 and stay on track for The Stephen Hendry Trophy?

DRAW

Selected last 128 Matches
Mark Allen v Andy Hicks
Robbie Williams v Chris Wakelin
Barry Hawkins v John Astley
Scott Donaldson v Lei Peifan
Kyren Wilson v Hossein Vafaei
John Higgins v Jamie O'Neill
Jack Lisowski v Zhang Anda
Ryan Day v Thor Chuan Leong
Rober Milkins v Nigel Bond
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Liang Wenbo
Sam Craigie v Marco Fu
Stephen Maguire v Jimmy White
Tian Pengfei v Oliver Lines
Zhou Yuelong v Peter Ebdon
Neil Robertson v Ken Doherty
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Dominic Dale
James Cahill v Sunny Akani
Luca Brecel v Martin Gould
Yan Bingtao v Barry Pinches
Jackson Page v Martin O'Donnell
Stuart Bingham v Matthew Stevens
Mark Selby v Mark Joyce
Shaun Murphy v Daniel Wells
Ricky Walden v Luo Honghao
David Gilbert v Eden Sharav
Graeme Dott v Igor Figueiredo
Ding Junhui v Michael White
Alan McManus v Zhao Xintong
Noppon Saengkham v James Wattana
Judd Trump v Amine Amiri

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: 19.com Scottish Open Last 128 !!!

Postby TheRocket

I know that Hendry wouldnt care but it would be still funny in some sort of way if Ronnie was to win his 37th ranker in Glasgow and break the record by winning the Stephen Hendry trophy.
Last edited by TheRocket on 08 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:We were thinking the same thing haha TR.

haha yeah. I'm sure there are a few others who think like that. But as I said. I dont think Hendry cares that much and he knows his ranking event record will be gone soon. It already is actually as ROS has tied him.

Hendry always says on twitter that his World title record means the most for him.

Postby HappyCamper

ding junhui was due to play michael white tomorrow morning but that looks to have moved. instead anthony mcgill v hammad miah will be on the tv table.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Hendry wouldn't give a rubbish.

He's probably forgotten this tournament exists.

i Honesty don't think Hendry cares about that at all .

The one record he cares about is the World Championship and as it stands there's at least 3 years before that happens

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:

The one record he cares about is the World Championship and as it stands there's at least 3 years before that happens

Lol 3 years if ROS won three in a row then...

That will never happen, Hendry's record is safe, Ronnie might win another one but that's it.

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

That will never happen, Hendry's record is safe, Ronnie might win another one but that's it.

Can't see it happening myself either, he's done, might as well retire and join Eurosport full time, can't see BBC or ITV wanting him, they have standards.

Postby Godot

I wonder how many viewers Eurosport would get for McGill vs Miah at 10am on a Monday morning? Or Donaldson vs Peifan on the Player?

My guess is somewhere between 20-30 million viewers in the UK.

Postby Dan-cat

Godot wrote:I wonder how many viewers Eurosport would get for McGill vs Miah at 10am on a Monday morning? Or Donaldson vs Peifan on the Player?

My guess is somewhere between 20-30 million viewers in the UK.

Haha. You mean 20-30.

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Can't see it happening myself either, he's done, might as well retire and join Eurosport full time, can't see BBC or ITV wanting him, they have standards.

BBC have standards in who they employ on commentary?

They had that well.

Postby Cloud Strife

Hope Ronnie plays properly in this. Could do with a decent run for the Tour Championship qualification.

That said, he'll probably play kamikaze snooker and lose to some random nobody in the third or fourth round.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Hope Ronnie plays properly in this. Could do with a decent run for the Tour Championship qualification.

That said, he'll probably play kamikaze snooker and lose to some random nobody in the third or fourth round.

That's the most likely scenerio.

Looking at the draw, he could face Cahill in the 2nd round lol...

Postby SnookerFan

So, I've booked tickets to see Neil Robertson vs On Fire Maguire and Shaun Murphy vs Judd at The Masters. Would've gone to see Ding vs Joe Perry, but it's on Sunday and it's sold out.

I made the same mistake I did last year, I booked them on my phone and wasn't offered choice where to sit, so think I'm high up in the baulk area. If I'd have done it on my work computer this morning, I'd have been offered seats more where I like.

Never mind.

Also, am going to Quarter-Final number 3 on Friday with Sundaygirl. :love: It's not quite clear who'll be in that one yet.

Postby HappyCamper

Neither Lichtenberg nor Lines senior have won a match this season so far. That will change today as they play each other in the first round.

Postby TheSaviour

Having a bit too much effort is the only way to have the real and correct results somewhere over the future.

That´s why I tend to like Donaldson these days. And that´s also exactly why Wenbo vs Un Nooh is a mouth-watering match.

And, so where´s the cue ball going?? Only a very few having the ideas about it. If failing to to have the efforts to think where´s the cue ball going, where´s that going to leave us? But luckily enough the determination+having a bit too much efforts will always bring the results outside of the snooker-life also!

Postby GeF

HappyCamper wrote:There are technical difficulties with the electronic scoreboard on the Donaldson match.

Not only with this match.
Peter Lines score show an AST of 814.00 secs