Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I wish. I'm a Ronnette, so that automatically disqualifies me. <laugh>

Both Dan and Andre are Ronnie fans.

Yes, but they are good Ronnetes that behave themselves. I am a fanatic Ronnete.

It's all relative Johnny.

You are actually quite rational

Yes, Johnny lacks moral turpitude.

<ok>

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
KatherineParsons wrote:Bond looks better now than he did years ago, when he looked like a gust of wind would blow him over. He's definitely grown into his looks, such as they are.

Think he went through hard times a few years back. Son was quite ill.

Never knew that - seems a decent chap besides

Postby KatherineParsons

Holden Chinaski wrote:
KatherineParsons wrote:Bond looks better now than he did years ago, when he looked like a gust of wind would blow him over. He's definitely grown into his looks, such as they are.

haha I'm just being generous, as he seems a nice guy!

Postby HustleKing

Hopefully Maguire beats Allen now, although I'd prefer if Ding win the whole thing. That loud mouth fan supporting Allen in the Worlds this year really snake hissed me off

Postby Johnny Bravo

HustleKing wrote:Hopefully Maguire beats Allen now, although I'd prefer if Ding win the whole thing. That loud mouth fan supporting Allen in the Worlds this year really snake hissed me off

I bet all my points on Allen, maybe Pinkey and Carayip will mess up and I might stand a small chance

Postby HustleKing

Scooper wrote:Even the commentators more scruffy than the players. Other way round in most sports

Well, players wear more colourful attire in 9 ball pool. So would you like snooker players dressing like that?

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:A week until my 10th anniversary on this site.

We should have a thread to commemorate this. I know Wild didn't allow you to have any threads for some of your previous milestones on this forum...but, yeah well, he's no longer a mod, so buck him.

It's an achievement that deserves to be celebrated properly.