Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 16 !!!!!

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:I could've wanked to that

What the whole 6 hours of it? Think they could use you to drill out the last of the cross rail tunnels, they're a bit behind schedule.

Postby Ck147

TheRocket wrote:I want Matthew to reach the final but cant see anyone other than Allen who will do so in the bottom half.

Allen is my bet too.

Postby Ck147

Scooper wrote:The man of moral integrity goes through

He also has moral fibre

Postby Wildey

Selby was not at the races today was down on all stats apart from Rest success where he had 100%.

76% for safety by anyone is poor but for Selby its unheard of.

Im not convinced by him at all he played better before the English Open than hes done since which is bizare really.

Postby sas6789

Erza Scarlet wrote:Stevens was a good solid player in his prime. UK and the Masters champion and a consistent performer on the big stages. When I look at Bingham with a world title and Stevens not having won one this sport can be so unfair :-(

That's bullocks Bingham won his world title fair and square.

Postby SnookerFan

sas6789 wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:Stevens was a good solid player in his prime. UK and the Masters champion and a consistent performer on the big stages. When I look at Bingham with a world title and Stevens not having won one this sport can be so unfair :-(

Agreed.

Stuart Bingham beat Graeme Dott, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Judd Trump and then Shaun Murphy on route to the World Championship. It's not like he was beating mugs.

I get that people are disappointed that Stevens never won it, but that's not really got anything to do with Bingham.

Postby Alex0paul

Stevens only managed to beat Swail and McCulloch at the one table setup. He lost to Williams, Higgins, Ebdon, Dott, Murphy and O’Sullivan. He just wasn’t good enough

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:Stevens only managed to beat Swail and McCulloch at the one table setup. He lost to Williams, Higgins, Ebdon, Dott, Murphy and O’Sullivan. He just wasn’t good enough

For all the idiots supporting Matthew Stevens, I hope they enjoyed their one-sided, drab final.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
sas6789 wrote:

Agreed.

Stuart Bingham beat Graeme Dott, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Judd Trump and then Shaun Murphy on route to the World Championship. It's not like he was beating mugs.

I get that people are disappointed that Stevens never won it, but that's not really got anything to do with Bingham.

I don’t think Erza was suggesting Bingham didn’t deserve to win.

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:
sas6789 wrote:

Agreed.

:goodpost:

Postby The_Abbott

I am loving snooker at the moment, The fact anybody can beat anyone else is really stoking my interest. I hate it when you know who is gonna win. It could make for a dull final but who knows. If a player is in form....

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:I am loving snooker at the moment, The fact anybody can beat anyone else is really stoking my interest. I hate it when you know who is gonna win. It could make for a dull final but who knows. If a player is in form....

One-sided, drab final.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I am loving snooker at the moment, The fact anybody can beat anyone else is really stoking my interest. I hate it when you know who is gonna win. It could make for a dull final but who knows. If a player is in form....

One-sided, drab final.

so was having two top 16 players in the final recently, nobody knows. Unless you are from the future.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

One-sided, drab final.

so was having two top 16 players in the final recently, nobody knows. Unless you are from the future.

I am from the future.

Matthew Stevens will win this tournament.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

One-sided, drab final.

I am from the future.

Matthew Stevens will win this tournament.

:shock: