Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Ck147

Selby wins, thanks Mark I get my full allocation of prediction points back, no chance of catching pinkie though.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:Selby wins, thanks Mark I get my full allocation of prediction points back, no chance of catching pinkie though.

Good chance he will get a warning for some disease-related post and flounce off leaving the way clear for you.

Bide your time

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Selby wins, thanks Mark I get my full allocation of prediction points back, no chance of catching pinkie though.

Good chance he will get a warning for some disease-related post and flounce off leaving the way clear for you.

Bide your time

Understood - thanks

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Bide your time

Nah last time he stormed off in a huff he slunk back mid-protest to post his prediction.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Bide your time

Nah last time he stormed off in a huff he slunk back mid-protest to post his prediction.

Ah yes - just before his snivelling return to post drivel.

Good poster though IMO

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I am starting to think the size of the tour should be reduced.

Reduced to 16.

You want it reduced to just Ronnie.

I'd be up for some Ronnie self playing snooker, as long as he did the commentary and reffing too.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Dale furious with Lisowsksi.

What happened?

Yellow and pink where together near the cushion, Dale said he’ll have to be careful if he plays the safety as he could plant the pink in. Lisowski did plant the pink in the pocket, and Dale started ranting about how obvious it was and why didn’t jack see it.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Dale furious with Lisowsksi.

What happened?

Yellow and pink where together near the cushion, Dale said he’ll have to be careful if he plays the safety as he could plant the pink in. Lisowski did plant the pink in the pocket, and Dale started ranting about how obvious it was and why didn’t jack see it.

Dominic Dale. Knows his stuff. <ok>