Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Been falling asleep recently to the Ricky Gervais Show, there are hours and hours of it on youtube. Seven hours of twaddle one of them is called :-) ...and when I wake up at 5am, with obsessive thoughts of my ex fiance, I put it on then too. Instant mood changer.

Manty - v. happy to team up with you on this!! As the only members of the forum who actually use our own picture as an avatar, we are meant to be together.

Peep Show is obviously very funny, but also quite revolutionary, as every single shot is filmed from one of the characters POV (point of view) and when the camera is coming out of their eyes (for want of a better expression) the dialogue is their inner monologue.

Yeah, I don't find him that funny either.

It's Karl Pilkington who's funny in the Ricky Gervais show.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Been falling asleep recently to the Ricky Gervais Show, there are hours and hours of it on youtube. Seven hours of twaddle one of them is called :-) ...and when I wake up at 5am, with obsessive thoughts of my ex fiance, I put it on then too. Instant mood changer.

Manty - v. happy to team up with you on this!! As the only members of the forum who actually use our own picture as an avatar, we are meant to be together.

Peep Show is obviously very funny, but also quite revolutionary, as every single shot is filmed from one of the characters POV (point of view) and when the camera is coming out of their eyes (for want of a better expression) the dialogue is their inner monologue.

Yeah, I don't find him that funny either.

It's Karl Pilkington who's funny in the Ricky Gervais show.

Exactly. Ricky just laughs at him.

Curb is the best though IMHO!

Postby Iranu

I was walking past a sex shop. It was open early which I never understood. It was about eight o'clock in the morning. Who needs butt plugs then?

Postby SnookerFan

McManusFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:If I didn't have a stinking cold at the moment, I'd think of going to see this.

https://www.thecockpit.org.uk/show/rich ... _2_snooker

Brilliant stuff, I didn't realise he was doing another live show of it. I love those podcasts, reminds me I should catch up on the last few frames.

I told him to have it in York, as that's where all the snooker fans are. He told me he didn't want actual snooker fans there, as prison was too good for them. I asked him if attending one of his shows was punishment enough. <laugh>

Postby Alex0paul

eraserhead wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Ding v Carter is a pretty important match

Going to be a tight match.

Carter will grind him down imo

Postby Iranu

Steve Davis thinks Noppon’s made a 147.

Meanwhile on screen over on Eurosport:

“Noppon Saengkham

Highest break: 144”

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:He definitely has as I saw it live

You’re right, in the Welsh Open. Not like ES to get that wrong.