Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 32 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

McManusFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I am starting to think the size of the tour should be reduced.

Reduced to 16.

You want it reduced to just Ronnie.

I'd be up for some Ronnie self playing snooker, as long as he did the commentary and reffing too.

Commentary. <doh> The man who literally talks less sense than anybody who has ever lived.

Imagine some of his wise words; "Uggggh, this match is in Crawley, and I hate coming. That's why I've entered the match twice. Because I hate playing here so much. I retire."

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:He plays some dodgy shots does Jackie Dreamboat. Hits the balls way to hard sometimes too.

Maybe he just doesn't have the snooker brain that the more successful players have.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:He plays some dodgy shots does Jackie Dreamboat. Hits the balls way to hard sometimes too.

Maybe he just doesn't have the snooker brain that the more successful players have.

“Maybe”

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

“Maybe”

I was being kind.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It can be learned...

Surely only to a certain extent?

I mean, isn't it like playing a piano. You could teach me to play, but you couldn't teach me to be as good as Beethoven?

Postby Andre147

The way you play and shot selection can be learned, but the snooker brain you either have it or you dont.

A coach cant teach you that.

Postby vodkadiet1

Joe Perry can't seem to settle against Gary Wilson. He was awful yesterday and has now lost all 5 meetings with 'The Geordie Cabbie'. Even an ageing James Wattana and the amateur Adam Stefanow have beaten Gary Wilson, so what the hell is wrong with Perry?!!

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:Joe Perry can't seem to settle against Gary Wilson. He was awful yesterday and has now lost all 5 meetings with 'The Geordie Cabbie'. Even an ageing James Wattana and the amateur Adam Stefanow have beaten Gary Wilson, so what the hell is wrong with Perry?!!

Switched to a vegan diet?

Postby vodkadiet1

Ck147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Joe Perry can't seem to settle against Gary Wilson. He was awful yesterday and has now lost all 5 meetings with 'The Geordie Cabbie'. Even an ageing James Wattana and the amateur Adam Stefanow have beaten Gary Wilson, so what the hell is wrong with Perry?!!

A Vegan diet 20 years ago was inevitably healthy but today many Vegans are just eating processed rubbish. Perry is probably eating 24 'No Porkies' sausage rolls every day!!

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

A Vegan diet 20 years ago was inevitably healthy but today many Vegans are just eating processed rubbish. Perry is probably eating 24 'No Porkies' sausage rolls every day!!

Yeah, I did a little research since our last discussion and even tried a couple of dishes. You're right, the modern meat replacement dishes are highly processed and probably worse for you than eating "healthy" meat, actually takes effort to be a true vegan especially if you want to be healthy and minimise food miles. Fair play to you if you're doing it properly.

Postby vodkadiet1

Ck147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Yeah, I did a little research since our last discussion and even tried a couple of dishes. You're right, the modern meat replacement dishes are highly processed and probably worse for you than eating "healthy" meat, actually takes effort to be a true vegan especially if you want to be healthy and minimise food miles. Fair play to you if you're doing it properly.

There weren't all these options years ago which was better. I have tried a few of the meat and fish alternatives. I rarely have them. They aren't healthy.