Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 64 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:We prob need one more, I think Iranu would make a great mod.

Thanks for saying that, Dan.

I think an additional two or three would be ideal. As I’ve said before, you, Andre and Wild always seem to be spreading yourselves pretty thinly and while I don’t appreciate Wild’s attitude last night, I’m sure the ‘overwork’ contributed to it and I know you’ve said similar in the past.

As Johnny said in the prediction thread, I think Happy Camper would be a good mod. Snookerfan would be too, I think, much as he denies it!

I mean, I'm not saying no to being a mod. But I think Roland would be reluctant to make me one.

Also, as Wild says, it's a thankless job.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I mean, I'm not saying no to being a mod. But I think Roland would be reluctant to make me one.

I think this speaks to Cloud’s point about taking the site away from Roland, which I 100% agree with. I don’t think he should have final say on who moderates a forum that he’s abandoned. I don’t mean that harshly but if he doesn’t care, he doesn’t care.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I mean, I'm not saying no to being a mod. But I think Roland would be reluctant to make me one.

I think this speaks to Cloud’s point about taking the site away from Roland, which I 100% agree with. I don’t think he should have final say on who moderates a forum that he’s abandoned. I don’t mean that harshly but if he doesn’t care, he doesn’t care.

Well said. Regarding SF, despite the ocasional dumb posts, deep down he's a good guy. BUT how can he be mod when he falls asleep at 9 pm or when he goes tournaments and gets drunk, he'd forget about this place and neglect his duties. <funny>

Postby Juddernaut

I know I'm still quite new, but I wouldn't be against the idea of becoming a moderator. I'm fairly active on here, and I'd consider myself to be an impartial person. Also, I've got previous experience in moderating a forum.

Just a thought.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Juddernaut wrote:I know I'm still quite new, but I wouldn't be against the idea of becoming a moderator. I'm fairly active on here, and I'd consider myself to be an impartial person. Also, I've got previous experience in moderating a forum.

Just a thought.

Unfortunately, we flair player fanatics are not allowed to mod. :sad:

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Well said. Regarding SF, despite the ocasional dumb posts, deep down he's a good guy. BUT how can he be mod when he falls asleep at 9 pm or when he goes tournaments and gets drunk, he'd forget about this place and neglect his duties. <funny>

I don't drink as much as I used to.

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut wrote:I know I'm still quite new, but I wouldn't be against the idea of becoming a moderator. I'm fairly active on here, and I'd consider myself to be an impartial person. Also, I've got previous experience in moderating a forum.

Just a thought.

Not anything against you, but we would probably need more time to decide that. It only took me 8 years lol...

But I also dont decide who becomes a mod.

Postby Juddernaut

Andre147 wrote:

Just a thought.

Not anything against you, but we would probably need more time to decide that. It only took me 8 years lol...

That's fair enough, it was just an idea.

Postby Dan-cat

Juddernaut wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Just a thought.

The guy that is posting frame scores early, won't tell us which country he live in, singed up the night Ash got banned...

yeah. Defo mod material.

Postby Juddernaut

Dan-cat wrote:
Juddernaut wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Just a thought.

The guy that is posting frame scores early, won't tell us which country he live in, singed up the night Ash got banned...

yeah. Defo mod material.

I'm sorry, but do I need to tell you which country I'm from? I think you should respect my privacy.

You've been nothing but rude to me since I signed up here, and I've had enough of it. You've been put onto my ignore list.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
Juddernaut wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Just a thought.

yeah. Defo mod material.

He's from Azerbaijan. He told me during a PM.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:So, does anybody think that Ash will overtake my post count soon?

BSP might.

The guy just joined years ago and I think he's already close to 20 000.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:So, does anybody think that Ash will overtake my post count soon?

Not if he keeps getting banned. I suspect that you might have had something to do with that, meddling in by PM'ing Wildey to ban Ash so that you can protect your post count. :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Not if he keeps getting banned. I suspect that you might have had something to do with that, meddling in by PM'ing Wildey to ban Ash so that you can protect your post count. :chin:

Yes. That's exactly what happened.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

BSP might.

Good shout.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

BSP might.

Good shout.

Are you going to try and get BSP banned?

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

BSP might.

Good shout.

Are you going to try and get BSP banned?

Yes.