Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 64 !!!!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:1-0 to selby

Watch out BSP, right as we speak SF is conceiving a dastardly plan that is going to get you banned.
Your post count has rung alarm bells in SF's head. You are now a threat and he will stop at nothing to protect his post count. :chuckle:

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, does anybody think that Ash will overtake my post count soon?

BSP might.

The guy just joined years ago and I think he's already close to 20 000.

My post count must have rocketed up in the last couple of years. I joined almost 10 years ago but was basically a lurker until the last couple of years.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, does anybody think that Ash will overtake my post count soon?

BSP might.

My post count must have rocketed up in the last couple of years. I joined almost 10 years ago but was basically a lurker until the last couple of years.

Pervert.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

BSP might.

Pervert.

“Ooh, yeah. He’s posting about having a dump again.

That’s the... ugh... stuff.”

Postby Ck147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:1-0 to selby

Watch out BSP, right as we speak SF is conceiving a dastardly plan that is going to get you banned.
Your post count has rung alarm bells in SF's head. You are now a threat and he will stop at nothing to protect his post count. :chuckle:

I'm more worried SF will turn up at BSP's snooker club and break his fingers so he can't post again.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Prop wrote:Let me know when you’re coming over the sea next, yeah? Me and you meet up for an orange juice. Or maybe we could go to an exhibition at Goffs. Fancy it?

Leave it fellas - it's not worth it.

Leave what? I'm not sure I understand you BSP. They look like a couple of fellas just trying to arrange a friendly meet-up with one another.

I relish the opportunity to meet up with an anonymous person I only know from an internet forum who expressly doesn't like me.

Penny drops. I don’t like you, Bertie, because you treat the internet like some sort of bubble. A bubble where you can say whatever you want, without consequence. Well, things have changed since the early days, old boy. The general rule today is ‘don’t say anything online you wouldn’t say in person’. You didn’t get the memo, clearly.

Now, because I’m a forward-thinking, diplomatic kind of guy, I’ll throw you a bone here, and let you consider readjusting to the reality of your online persona. But for the love of God don’t ever cross me again. Have a lovely evening.

Bertie

rofl

Postby Iranu

Sorry. I was going through the Funniest Moment Memories thread preparing to make my nominations and came across it.

It’s just “Bertie” cracks me up every time. I don’t know why. I don’t really care about the rest of it.

Apart from, “Don’t ever cross me again.” That’s just gold.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:Sorry. I was going through the Funniest Moment Memories thread preparing to make my nominations and came across it.

It’s just “Bertie” cracks me up every time. I don’t know why. I don’t really care about the rest of it.

Apart from, “Don’t ever cross me again.” That’s just gold.

That is gold.