Post a reply

Re: 19.com Northern Ireland Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Shame that so many Ronnie fans are imbeciles but there is nothing he can do about it I suppose

He has a lot more fans than any other player, so it's inevitable there will be imbeciles amongst them. Not so difficult to understand, in my opinion.

Good point - but proportionally say he has twice as many fans as Judd but how often have you seen a Judd fan behave in that manner?

He doesn't have twice as many fans as Trump. It's probably closer to five times as many. Honestly. And Trump is probably the second most popular player.

Postby Wildey

This Match could have easily been 3-3 and this affo Higgins could have easily been 5-1 up.

But at this level you can not miss easy blacks like that one

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Shame that so many Ronnie fans are imbeciles but there is nothing he can do about it I suppose

He has a lot more fans than any other player, so it's inevitable there will be imbeciles amongst them. Not so difficult to understand, in my opinion.

Good point - but proportionally say he has twice as many fans as Judd but how often have you seen a Judd fan behave in that manner?

He doesn't have twice as many fans as Trump. It's probably closer to five times as many. Honestly. And Trump is probably the second most popular player.

Good point.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:“Jimmy White
World Seniors Champion 2019”

Surely his greatest achievement :hatoff:

Well, it's recent. :-)

Also, it's comparable to winning the actual Crucible according to Freesports.

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Much closer than that mate but yea Ronnie is still the main man

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Much closer than that mate but yea Ronnie is still the main man

No it isn't. I'm probably being a bit generous. The gap is closing but is still very, very wide. Wouldn't be too worried about it, because I think a lot of the Ronnie fans will become Trump fans in years to come.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Ronnie probably has 10 times the fans, I'm not sure Trump is 2nd, sounded like Neil had more support last week...but I am a bit biased.

Postby Pink Ball

Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Ronnie probably has 10 times the fans, I'm not sure Trump is 2nd, sounded like Neil had more support last week...but I am a bit biased.

If Assange has more fans than Trump, then I'm a big purple dinosaur who tells children that anything is possible if they use their imagination.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I think a lot Trump's fans are also Ronnie fans.

Trump is definitely the natural successor, just as Sullivan was to White, and White was to Higgins.

I think Ronnie fans are well behaved compared to the Jimmy and Alex fans. It's just normal that when you have so many fans some of them will be idiots.

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I think a lot Trump's fans are also Ronnie fans.

Trump is definitely the natural successor, just as Sullivan was to White, and White was to Higgins.

I think Ronnie fans are well behaved compared to the Jimmy and Alex fans. It's just normal that when you have so many fans some of them will be idiots.

I think Alex Higgins' fans were arguably the most annoying. But then again, I really, really disliked Alex Higgins, so maybe I'm biased.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:He has a lot more fans than any other player, so it's inevitable there will be imbeciles amongst them. Not so difficult to understand, in my opinion.

If Assange has more fans than Trump, then I'm a big purple dinosaur who tells children that anything is possible if they use their imagination.

:lol: fair enough! On the day I think Neil had more fans in the arena but overall yeah you're right...bias :)