Post a reply

Re: 19.com Northern Ireland Open Last 16 !!!

Postby TheRocket

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Federer finally defeats Djokovic for the first time since four bucking years.

Good that Federer found a way to revenge the WIMB loss but i wont ever forget it

Only way to make the Wimb loss forget is if he was to beat Djokovic in a slam final. I wouldnt mind a straight set humiliation in a slam semifinal either but he needs to beat Djokovic in a slam match at all costs.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Federer finally defeats Djokovic for the first time since four bucking years.

Good that Federer found a way to revenge the WIMB loss but i wont ever forget it

Only way to make the Wimb loss forget is if he was to beat Djokovic in a slam final. I wouldnt mind a straight set humiliation in a slam semifinal either but he needs to beat Djokovic in a slam match at all costs.

Even if that happened would be hard to forget how he choked 2 champ points away...

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Even if that happened would be hard to forget how he choked 2 champ points away...

But would make it even more impressive tbh.

Postby Johnny Bravo

In the post match interview, ROS says he was watching Selbo at the other table and that although Selbo's a great player, his game/match is hard to watch/enjoy, too much scrappy frames and grinding.

Postby eraserhead

Erza Scarlet wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Ronnie's level of play still all over the place, enjoyable match though.

Proper test tomorrow. Find out what Ronnie's level is really like.

Shaun isn't always a proper test for a player like Ronnie as his game is so one-dimensional. Might turn out to be a good match.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:In the post match interview, ROS says he was watching Selbo at the other table and that although Selbo's a great player, his game/match is hard to watch/enjoy, too much scrappy frames and grinding.

Oh yeah - if Ronnie said it it must be true.

Postby Andre147

Erza Scarlet wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Ronnie's level of play still all over the place, enjoyable match though.

Proper test tomorrow. Find out what Ronnie's level is really like.

Yes his game is still all over the place but getting slowly better. Well he'll need it against the 2nd best player of the season tomorrow.

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:In the post match interview, ROS says he was watching Selbo at the other table and that although Selbo's a great player, his game/match is hard to watch/enjoy, too much scrappy frames and grinding.

That’s not what he said.

What he said was that Selby seems to love playing those games but Ronnie doesn’t.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Murphys type of game will suit Ronnies exhibition Snooker. Would really like to see if Ronnie played like this against Trump or Selby as well in a possible final.

I honestly dont think he would.

Against Trump he would need to play like the 2017 Shanghai Final, perfect method.

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut wrote:What is the record for the longest best of 7 match? Hamilton and Wilson have been going for 3 and a half hours so far.

6 hours or something like that, nowhere close.