Post a reply

Re: 19.com Northern Ireland Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Excellent, measured interview by Sullivan here.

Has he given any more information on his breakaway tour?

He seems to really love the sponsor 19.com. Might want them for his tour.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Erza Scarlet wrote:He's been forced to say 19.com from what I've read for promo purposes. Was given a word last time for not mentioning them, something like that, probably ticked him off.

Really? That might explain his behaviour.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Erza Scarlet wrote:He's been forced to say 19.com from what I've read for promo purposes. Was given a word last time for not mentioning them, something like that, probably ticked him off.

That does explain a lot. He looked a bit angry and seemed to have a thing with the sponsor.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:

That does explain a lot. He looked a bit angry and seemed to have a thing with the sponsor.

If that's true then well...

As I said, as long as he keeps winning...

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:There is a chance one of the young Chinese wonders will rise up in the next few years.

There is more chance of me rising up to become the dictator of Sudan.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Yeah I said yesterday I wondered if that was the case.

Do any other players have to mention them in interviews? Haven’t heard them do so.

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Do any other players have to mention them in interviews? Haven’t heard them do so.

idk if the all the players are, but broadcasters will be. so he might have been told by eurosport.

Postby Holden Chinaski

HappyCamper wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

idk if the all the players are, but broadcasters will be. so he might have been told by eurosport.

Good point.