Post a reply

ManBetX C of C Final Robertson v Trump !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Sunday10th of November at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

Judd Trump will be going for his 3rd title of the season and 6th title of 2019 against Neil Robertson playing in his 5th final of 2019 having won 2.

This is Champion of Champions 2019 theres little doubt Judd Trump has been the Champion of Champions in 2019 already can he confirm that tomorrow or will Neil Robertson beat him to the title?

DRAW

Sunday 10th of November

Final

Neil Robertson v Judd Trump

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Trump leads 16-14
Main Tournaments Trump leads 8-5
Multi Session Matches Trump leads 4-1
Finals Trump leads 2-1

Re: ManBetX C of C Final Robertson v Trump !!

Postby Iranu

Well done Judd. Didn’t see all of tonight as I’ve been playing pool, but it was on from 1-0 and Judd seemed like he played well. Allen left himself too much to do from 3-0 down, really. Played well from then but too little too late.

Be nice to see Robbo beat Judd in a big final. The way he closed out last night I wouldn’t be surprised.

Postby Andre147

Think Robertson will win his 2nd CoC Title and Trump lose his 2nd Final.

Unless Trump were to improve massively and play his A game, I think Robertson will be too strong for him.

Postby Cloud Strife

Both of these players are here due to getting plenty of good luck in their respective semi-finals. Let's hope the final will actually be won by good play rather than good fortune.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Shame Ace won't be here for the final as he would have something to add.

I wonder if he would ever be offered a reprieve by the mods on a probation period as his exclusion from the Island might be having an effect on his mental health.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Shame Ace won't be here for the final as he would have something to add.

I wonder if he would ever be offered a reprieve by the mods on a probation period as his exclusion from the Island might be having an effect on his mental health.

Has he been banned again?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Shame Ace won't be here for the final as he would have something to add.

I think he is the only person who has received a lifetime exile.

Are you thinking of Ash rather than Ace?

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Oh yeah.

I pulled a you and misread it.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Oh yeah.

I pulled a you and misread it.

:spot on:

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:Both of these players are here due to getting plenty of good luck in their respective semi-finals. Let's hope the final will actually be won by good play rather than good fortune.

What the hell are you on about theres always luck involved like Ronnie beating Selby in last seasons NI Open.

jeolousy is a sin you got to ride the good and put up with bad luck Ronnie knows that thats why he never complains about luck just a shame some of his fans cant.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:Is it best of 17 or 19 for this?

I can never remember.

Think it's 19