Post a reply

Re: 19.com Northern Ireland Open Last 128 and Qualifying Mat

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:joyce gets another chance but blobs a straight forward red with the rest. robertson pounces and we have a decider.

Hope Neil finds his kong potting range in the decider

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Wow, looking at live scores it looks like Robbo might be going out, HC tell me he has a chance!

He gone

Tears of sadness tonight, what an emotional up and down few days I've had. Well done Mark.

Postby HappyCamper

Pink Ball wrote:Lads, you don't really think Ash is clever enough to arrange something like this? I know he's nasty enough, but let's face it, there isn't a hope the guy could do this without a paint-by-numbers Youtube tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cLe7sK01JA

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:Lads, you don't really think Ash is clever enough to arrange something like this? I know he's nasty enough, but let's face it, there isn't a hope the guy could do this without a paint-by-numbers Youtube tutorial.

It's not actually that hard to do, a bit of googling, a YouTube video and it's done, remember he did the same for his sex life, as short lived as that was.

Postby Pink Ball

HappyCamper wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cLe7sK01JA

Okay, so that actually looks really easy to do. But this is Ash we're talking about. The guy couldn't brush his teeth without choking on his toothbrush.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I meant practical help you hammer.

That’s very overt aggression for you. Are you sure you don’t mean, ‘I’m willing to help, though I’m not sure the same can be said for others’?

<laugh>

Pinkball - could you please find it in your heart to send HC a signed photo or similar. He follows you so lovingly and almost worships you. I just think some small token would really make his day. Thanks. BSP

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

That’s very overt aggression for you. Are you sure you don’t mean, ‘I’m willing to help, though I’m not sure the same can be said for others’?

<laugh>

Pinkball - could you please find it in your heart to send HC a signed photo or similar. He follows you so lovingly and almost worships you. I just think some small token would really make his day. Thanks. BSP

Sorry to trigger you. Don't start drinking again. :hatoff:

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

<laugh>

What did HappyCamper do to deserve this passive aggression???