Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 4 !!

Postby McManusFan

I quite like the format of this tournament, seems like a good way to make maximise viewing for the evening matches. Although calling them groups is pretty misleading, maybe sections would be better?

Postby Iranu

McManusFan wrote:I quite like the format of this tournament, seems like a good way to make maximise viewing for the evening matches. Although calling them groups is pretty misleading, maybe sections would be better?

They should randomise the draw of each section, they could do it in the lead up to the first afternoon match.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Smurph ain't getting out of his chair for the rest of the match. Peacock Robbo is back! 3-2

Robbo’s hair must feel like straw these days.

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:
McManusFan wrote:I quite like the format of this tournament, seems like a good way to make maximise viewing for the evening matches. Although calling them groups is pretty misleading, maybe sections would be better?

They should randomise the draw of each section, they could do it in the lead up to the first afternoon match.

That'd be something interesting to differentiate it from the standard tournaments. Although I guess it'd affect ticket sales, especially on the Ronnie match.

Postby Iranu

McManusFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

That'd be something interesting to differentiate it from the standard tournaments. Although I guess it'd affect ticket sales, especially on the Ronnie match.

I assumed the afternoon tickets counted for both matches since it’s roll-on, roll-off?

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I assumed the afternoon tickets counted for both matches since it’s roll-on, roll-off?

Ah I hadn't thought of that. Makes sense.

Postby Andre147

I don't mind them calling Group Finals.

It was strange in the beggining, but now got used to it. Yes it's knockout format, and its Last 16 and Quarter-Finals, but still the name of it doesnt really matter.

Postby vodkadiet1

What were the respective numbers of the groups that Trump, Thepchaiya, Higgins, and Wilson won last week? I need to update my 'World Open' wall chart.
Last edited by vodkadiet1 on 04 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Despite having had a new bed about four times in about six years, I am still beyond uncomfortable in it.

I actually worry about paralysis, I'm so uncomfortable in this bed. It'll be a miracle if I get three hours sleep in it.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Despite having had a new bed about four times in about six years, I am still beyond uncomfortable in it.

I actually worry about paralysis, I'm so uncomfortable in this bed. It'll be a miracle if I get three hours sleep in it.

Ever tried one of those declined beds?

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:What's wrong with this table? Balls keep drifting.

According to Clive it has more to do with the floor being level.