Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 4 !!

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet1 wrote:Not the greatest quarter final I have ever seen but a decider is always interesting....

It's a Group Final <laugh>

Postby vodkadiet1

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Smurph ain't getting out of his chair for the rest of the match. Peacock Robbo is back! 3-2

That was Crondon Park January 2010,,,

Postby vodkadiet1

Andre147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Not the greatest quarter final I have ever seen but a decider is always interesting....

If they are going to delude themselves by calling these groups, why don't they give them more inspiring names? Maybe name them after Snooker Island posters?

This could have been The 'Snookerfan' group. Tomorrow could be The 'Andre' group.
Last edited by vodkadiet1 on 04 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

If they are going to delude themselves by calling these groups, why don't they give them more inspiring names? Maybe name them after Snooker Island posters?

This could have been The 'Snookerfan' group. Tomorrow could be The 'Andre' group.

Good ideia.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:Despite having had a new bed about four times in about six years, I am still beyond uncomfortable in it.

I actually worry about paralysis, I'm so uncomfortable in this bed. It'll be a miracle if I get three hours sleep in it.

I sleep well when I have to listen to you whinging about your mattress.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

The players in the Snookerfan group would all be in bed by now.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

In a very uncomfortable bed.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Of course they’d have done well to even be in the Champion of Champions considering they’d be part time casual players.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Of course they’d have done well to even be in the Champion of Champions considering they’d be part time casual players.

One day you can see me in the Champion of Champions, not playing but reffing. Sky is the limit.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Robbo celebrates victory over Gould earlier today

Haha, to have hair like that would be awesome. Just got off a 2hr work call with down under, was watching the match in the background, even went "go on Robbo", half way through.
Last edited by Ck147 on 05 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:Haha, to have hair like that would be awesome. Just got off a 2hr work call with down under, was watching the match in the background, even went "go on Robbo half way through".

Odd thing to say.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:Robertson wins barring snookers.

How he’s won that match I don’t know. Clawed his way back into it.

I had no doubt, told you all earlier he had this.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Haha, to have hair like that would be awesome. Just got off a 2hr work call with down under, was watching the match in the background, even went "go on Robbo", half way through.

Odd thing to say.

Oops, I put the quote in the correct place

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Haha, to have hair like that would be awesome. Just got off a 2hr work call with down under, was watching the match in the background, even went "go on Robbo", half way through.

Odd thing to say.

Please don’t edit quotes.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Odd thing to say.

Stfu Iranu

Robbo is good in interviews, like the way he comes across, Barnsley coming up again, ha ha

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:That was a really short interview.

Yeah, in all seriousness Robbo is one I like listening to when he talks about snooker, until he starts getting into computer games and figurines. I remember a little stint he did on Eurosport a couple of years ago, really informative and inciteful.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Odd thing to say.

Actually, sorry, honest original mistake, I might be one of the few who believes in the no edit rule, but then I did it...naughty...#relaxnoeditrule